“Puleo's Grille in Knoxville”
Review of Puleo's Grille

Puleo's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Puleo's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,198 Restaurants in Knoxville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Our first time to try out this restaurant and we'll definitely be back.

Great meal, great service! Good prices too!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Puleo's Grille

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Loved the look of the place. Good service. Great food. My salad was so tasty as was my husband's burger. The mushrooms and our first taste of Boursin cheese on burger was amazing.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I use to live in Knoxville, and when I get back I always try to catch lunch or dinner, because the food is SOOOO Good. They have this Lobster Stuffed Ravioli that is awesome. Since I was alone, I sat in the bar area and the waiter couldn't had more attentive!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The desk clerk at the Hampton Inn recommended this place. We saw a billboard while driving into town & had it in mind for dinner. His recommendation confirmed it. I had the lasagna & husband had a fish dish (scrod) that was excellent. Good service & food. Would definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We wanted an evening snack so we got appetizers and dessert. They were VERY happy to accommodate us. We walked here from our hotel and it was clean and the staff hospitable.