“Brunch in outdoor seating”

Seasons Innovative Bar & Grille
Ranked #76 of 1,303 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 29
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The American Bistro style menu is designed around moderate pricing with high-quality preparation and presentation. The cuisine is influenced by classical cooking techniques and seasonal offerings with an emphasis on freshness. A carefully hand selected wine list invites the quest to experiment with food and wine pairings, as well as wine makers they may not have sampled in the past - all within a moderate price structure.The restaurants interior is designed to be warm, yet modern, enveloped in soft lighting, rich colors and accents of wood and stone. The ambiance creates an air of casual sophistication.
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We enjoyed sitting outdoors (before all this hot weather began) and the endless Mimosas served with Brunch, which included the Blue Crab Cakes (perfect with the tomato pesto) and seared Ahi Tuna with a wasabi cream and cucumber relish. This place is a nice surprise with regard to food and service, but be prepared to pay the premium prices for everything on the menu. I suppose they have to do that because of their high overhead in Turkey Creek?

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I am so glad Bistro By The Tracks started doing brunch again since alot of places have stopped. The food was ok the atmosphere was great and the service is ok. I expected alot more the restaurant is located in the part of town that it is. Price for the food is way too much for what you get.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We visited This restaurant based on their reviews.

The service was great and the food came out in a timely manner. Unfortunately the food was just bland.
I had a cheeseburger and I know what you're thinking, "a cheeseburger! What did you expect?", but I know when a burger is properly seasoned. It was cooked properly but the taste just left a lot to be desired.

My wife had the medallions. She said they didn't seem fresh. Not in a health department way, but maybe the beef had been sitting out or under a heat lamp. Add to that the fact it was over cooked and you just have to sad patrons.
Based on reviews I'd probably give them a second chance. And assume we had an off night.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

In the past year and a half, the decor has improved with a "wine rack" now displayed above the ding area rather then the Season-Themed tchokies and the fresh flowers are a great touch. The menu is even more creative and the food quality and presentation is wonderful. My only criticism is that service in Knoxville in general, lacks proper training. Most servers in Knoxville lack a sense of timing and situation awareness; water glasses full, how much time has passed since order was placed, plated, served, etc. I will say that on my last visit to Seasons we sat at the bar and the male bartender was attentive but the best quality was his genuine smile. A smile and a genuine one at that, can mean the difference between a 15% tip and a 20% or higher tip in my mind. I enjoy the option to dine at Seasons in Turkey Creek very, very much!

1  Thank akadga
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Early dinner on Friday. Small place in a strip mall behind our hotel. So glad we made this choice. Brad, our server, did an excellent job taking care of us. Menu is varied and innovative. The crab cake was mostly crab and gently seasoned then fried with a nice crunch. Spinach salad had a southwestern touch that was delicious. Took some key lime pie to go and thoroughly enjoyed it later in the motel room. Good happy hour specials also.

2  Thank mulesinmo