All reviewsfront deskcracker barrelfull kitchenroom was cleanyogurtchoice hotelsan extended staybiscuitshot waterstaff was very friendlycontinental breakfastwould definitely stay here againgreat roombooked this hotela great stayking roomrestaurants and shopping
Reviewed 20 September 2017

The room was wonderful, clean and roomy. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Staff were very nice and friendly. I would stay here again and would recommend to my family and friends.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
MainstaySuitesTN565, Public Relations Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Hello,

We thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay went. Hospitality is of utmost importance to us and we take it very seriously here at the Mainstay. I am very glad that we exceeded your expectations and we hope to see you again when you stop in Knoxville. Take care and have a great day.

Respectfully,
Mainstay Suites

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Room size was excellent for family, and the hotel staff was accommodating and courteous, but that is as good as it gets. Room was SO horribly muggy. The bedroom A.C. did not work at all. Kids had it cooler on the fold-out couch. In the morning, the shower did not have any hot water for the first 15 minutes. Had to let it run and run. Breakfast area is SMALL. Did not have room for my family. Had to bring food to room to eat. The patio area was covered in webs and looked iffy - I would not go out there or let my kids out there. Bed was hard. Room was dated. Microwave still had time on it from last person to use the room - wondered about it being cleaned. We left after one night. Will be finding someplace else to stay next time we are in town.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MainstaySuitesTN565, Guest Relations Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hello,

We thank you for your comment as this will give us a focus point for our staff at our property. We take cleanliness very seriously and try to exceed our guest expectations every time. Unfortunately, we were unable to do that for you but we hope to get the chance to change your mind in the future.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This was the last night stop on a return from a 900 mile Maggie Valley-Cherokee-Gatlinburg-Maryville motorcycle trip. Hotel is convenient, right off Interstate 75. Price was right too. Clean nice quiet room with full size refrigerator. Bonus: HOOTERS is right next door!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ScreamingEagleRider
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Best staff , very prompt with help with all needs from wash cloths , to getting a taxi !! I will be staying here again when in the Knoxville area. They had breakfast every morning. very quite stay, bed sleep great nothing fancy but good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Everything was very good, telling all my friends to stay there while traveling through Knoxville! The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful in finding good places to eat. I will be returning if My travels bring me to that area again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business