“Great local burger Restaurant”
Review of Stock Burgers

Stock Burgers
Ranked #21 of 1,219 Restaurants in Knoxville
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stock Burger is on a small lot - with not much parking on Sutherland Ave. in Knoxville. Because of a side street - entering or leaving from the side can be tough. But once you get in and parked, this is a great place for a burger or a chicken sandwich or fish and chips. Sit outside on the porch or on the deck.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here several times because it is close to my house and every time I have a great experience. I've tried most everything and my favorite is the hamburger with onion rings.

Your standard meal will cost about $10 and it is worth every penny. It is a pretty popular place so be prepared to wait or sit outside : )

It will become a new regular spot for you.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

If you want a really good burger, eat here. This was one of the best burgers I have had in a long time. The sides were really good and the portions are generous.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Stock Burgers is a casual dining experience that's great for friends or families. Indoor and outdoor dining. Outdoor bar area would be a great place to spend time with friends and watch a game. Enough about the building, this place has the BEST burgers! It should say "steak" burgers. I ordered the Freedom Burger which is the "create your own" burger. Pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, chili, onions, lettuce, tomato, topped on a medium cooked burger. Let me tell you, this burger was so tender and juicy it melted in your mouth. Awesome burger! Oh, and the fries were good too.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I had the Cuban sandwich with Jean's Beans and a salad on a Friday night. I finished off my meal with the banana pudding with whipped cream and fudge. All were excellent and my server Caroline was wonderful.

I got there about 7:20 on a Friday night and their small parking lot was jammed. I drove around the block a couple of times and then drove down the street to go to a different restaurant but more of the same with regard to parking. Ultimately came back and did find a space, although it was right in front of their operating smoker which I was not enthused to park my truck next to. Fortunately there was a monsoon and I don't think the heat or the smoke hurt my vehicle.

I asked for a side salad with my meal and got a $6 salad in a bowl the size of my dinner plate. Again it was wonderful, but I didn't need a $6 salad with my $10 sandwich and side.

I'm from out of town and the food was excellent but the other issues were aggravating.