All reviews room was clean cracker barrel would stay here again bagels microwave and refrigerator morning breakfast myrtle beach decent hotel the staff was friendly and helpful late at night front desk person stayed here for one night easy access king bed night's sleep convenient location hot breakfast
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I was greeted with a smile and hello by front desk personnel.
This hotel is in walking distance to Cracker barrel Restaurant. Complimentary breakfast is offered and it appears to have renovations which includes new carpets. I was in a double room that had a coffee maker, microwave and mini-refrigerator. The bathroom was clean and closet space was adequate. There is also an Iron, Ironing board and hairdryer for your convenience. There is a little shop near the lobby that has snacks and drinks.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Haven G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville/East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

We appreciate your feedback. We are glad our location and amenities were convenient for you. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I kept disabling my room keys with my phone case and the desk clerk, Xavier, could not have been nicer about that. In addition, I asked for extra towels from housekeeping and they were awesome. The ladies in the breakfast area were friendly. Also the beds were comfy. Slightly smelly according to me but no one else in my party thought so. I would go back!

Stayed: August 2018

Thank you for your compliments. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you for staying.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

My vehicle was stolen from the hotel parking lot. No security cameras! Front desk staff was very nonchalant about the situation and all but laughed when I reported it to them. Extremely disappointed, we will never stay here again. Price was good, beds were small, and the rooms we had really stunk. Other than that it was great.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

We apologize for any inconvenience during your recent stay. We are sorry to hear you will not stay with us in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night while passing through Knoxville. Was able to book room day of a few hours out, and check in later in the afternoon. Room was pretty standard for Fairfield Inn, clean, had fridge. Hotel is just off interstate, so eating options are limited to mostly fast food and gas stations, but there was a nice casual sit down restaurant about 5 min away. Morning breakfast was included which is standard with Fairfield, it was functional, nothing great, but not bad. Would recommend to anyone passing through on a road trip.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Haven G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville/East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

We appreciate your feedback. We do have 6 different sit down restaurant options at our exit The Cracker Barrel, Amigos, Aubreys, Puleos, Kentucky Fried Chicken,and In and Out Pizza. We hope you have a chance to visit in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Rooms are clean and well kept , Staff is friendly , hotel in General is Clean everything works as expected. Could use some new TV's - The 20 inch TV today just seems too small . We had a room on the Pool side and you can hear all the swimmers and echo at the pool . Hotel Lost power or my stay for 2 of three nights . When you have a Cpap you tend to wake up because you are not getting forced air.

Room Tip: Do not get a Pool Side Room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 65douglask

We appreciate your compliments. Thank you for staying at our location. We apologize you were inconvenienced by power outages during your visit. We hope you have the chance to visit in the future.