All reviews room was clean cracker barrel would stay here again bagels microwave and refrigerator morning breakfast myrtle beach decent hotel the staff was friendly and helpful late at night front desk person stayed here for one night easy access king bed night's sleep convenient location hot breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Stayed one night while traveling. close to I-40 with good selection of places to eat close by. Clean Hotel, clean rooms however the kids called it retro. Used the exercise room and the pool looked nice. Enjoyed the breakfast and our experience was pleasant. No road noise and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Haven G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville/East, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. We appreciate your compliments. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

The staff was very friendly and professional . The hotel is convenient and located next to a Cracker Barrel. This place is a little outdated . Its a older hotel and is showing its age . The rooms are small and need upgrading .

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback. Our location will begin renovations by the end of this year. Thank you for your compliments on the staff. We hope you enjoyed your visit. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

After a 7 hour road trip to arrive at this hotel, I walked into the hotel to finish my "Mobile Check In." I was asked for my credit card which he quickly ran. I asked for the amount that was charged to my credit card and was told the amount which was almost double what I was told the charge would be. He rudely told me that he couldn't do anything about it, and told me the only thing he could is cancel the reservation and we could find another hotel. So at 2 am in the morning my husband and I reloaded all of our stuff back into our car and set out to find another hotel. If you decide to stay with this place do yourself a favor and check in before the midnight shift comes on, because if you check in late you will have to deal with an employee by the name of Vincent Center who will treat you with such disrespect. When we cancelled our reservation he called me every name he could find in the English dictionary. I have NEVER been treated with such disrespect! Save yourself the time and frustration and find another hotel! Sleeping in my car was a better option, than staying at this dump!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Haven G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville/East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2016

Thank you for passing your information along to us. Credit Cards are authorized at check in for the room and tax, plus the incidentals based upon the rate you book under per night. We appreciate your feedback. Have a good day.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Stayed one night on a long trip and felt very comfortable coming in late at night. Front Desk agent was very polite and room was clean and bed comfortable. I chose to come back and stay again on the way home. Close to restaurants and interstate.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Haven G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville/East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your recent visit. Thank you for your compliments. We are glad to hear you stayed on your return trip as well. We hope you have the chance to visit in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here over memorial day weekend and we enjoyed our stay, clean rooms, comfortable bed, little refrigerator in the room. They had a pool but we didn't get to use it since we were doing tons of other things

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Haven G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Knoxville/East, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2016

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit for Memorial Day weekend. We appreciate your compliments. We hope you get a chance to visit in the future. Have a wonderful day.