“Great value for a hotel.”

Best Western Knoxville Suites
Ranked #19 of 87 Hotels in Knoxville
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Rooms were clean. Basic needs met. Breakfast is a decent start for the day. Overall, great value. Beds were extremely high? You will need a stool for shorter people. One small tube of shampoo. Soap bars, coffee. It did have a hair dryer and separate make up mirror area, very nice for a couple.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were in town for a UT vs UGA football game so we knew hotel prices would be high, but the price we paid for the product we received was definitely not worth it. All of the pictures they show online are taken with a fisheye lens to make things appear bigger than they really are. The exterior and interior of the hotel is dated, not to mention the wonder chlorine smell that permeates throughout the entire first floor and lobby. The room was descent, but definitely not work $200+ per night. The bathroom was a wreck with fixtures falling off the walls and wallpaper pealing from every corner. We did have the pleasure of a lovely visitors in the middle of the night, visitors of the insect variety. The breakfast is a joke with only about 15 seats for everyone to eat. The staff were at least nice, the ones that would actually look at and talk to you. I've always had good experiences at Best Western, but this trip really has be re-thinking my choice of hotel in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alpa P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Knoxville Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

We appreciate the comments regarding your recent stay, and we apologize for not meeting your expectations. We are committed to providing our guests with exceptional service and accommodations, and we are sorry for letting you down. We hope you will give us a chance to make this up to you.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Nice staff, large clean comfortable room, good breakfast, great price for what I received - well worth it! I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone. My husband and I did not even realize this would be a suite! We were pleasantly surprised by how much room we had and how clean everything was.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I normally don't stay at BW. It just isn't normally what I book. I chose this hotel for a college football game at Neyland Stadium based on price and location. It was excellent. The room was large, clean, quiet and had an amazingly comfortable bed. The breakfast was good. The staff was TOP NOTCH! I would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Everything about he room was wonderful. New large high definition T.V., beautiful composite counter tops and super comfortable king bed. I think that for the money, this was one of the best values I have found in a very long time. The location is also convenient to a huge selection of restaurants. I'll stay here any time I visit Knoxville.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo