“Chop House Kingston Pike”
Review of The Chop House

The Chop House
Ranked #24 of 1,197 Restaurants in Knoxville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This is a very good restaurant on the west side of Knoxville. Quality food and great service. Great steaks, fish, salads.

1  Thank Ken L
Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for your compliments on our menu and waitstaff, we hope to serve you again soon!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for The Chop House

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My wife and I got together with friends whom we hadn't seen in quite a while. We enjoyed a fun evening together catching up on each other's families. As usual, the service was outstanding. Unfortunately, the food wasn't up to usual standards. I ordered the special tenderloin with shrimp, and it was overcooked--not enough to warrant sending it back, but not as I had requested. I'm sure that was a fluke, and we'll gladly return again.

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for your compliments, we're sorry that your meal wasn't properly prepared, but we appreciate your honesty, and we hope to serve you and your wife again soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We always have great service at this restaurant and the food has typically been perfect. I highly recommend the prime rib sandwich, a great value for quality meat.
They also have the best barbecue ribs I've ever eaten. I don't eat ribs very often... not one of my favorite foods, but here, I order them as my appetizer. They are so tender and juicy and the meat falls off the bone. You don't even need a knife.
Their lunch menu has dozens of items that are priced anywhere from about $8 to $12 and they are well worth it. You can't go wrong!

2  Thank KaitlynHamilton
Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your compliments and recommendations on our waitstaff and menu, we're glad you enjoy our barbecue ribs so much, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

What a nice surprise. Never dined at The Chop House, and we were delighted at the menu. Something for everyone, non meat eaters and many things to choose from for one beef lovers. Service was pleasant and attentive.

Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your compliments on our menu and waitstaff, we're glad to hear you were pleasantly surprised by your nice dining experience with us, and we hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered a Ribeye and baked potato. The steak was cooked perfectly and had a succulent flavor.

The service was prompt and professional.

1  Thank Scott_M_From_Utah
Elizabeth H, Guest Relations Manager at The Chop House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017