“The best food the best service ”

The Main Street Pizza
Ranked #8 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had checked out this place one weekend and were is impressed worth the food we decided to take our family back. Wow!!!! Totally not disappointed. Pizza, appetizers, lasagna, and impeccable service. Ashley our server was top notch amazing. They food was over the top good. Pls keep up the great work and thank you for being supportive of the local farmers when picking your ingredients. Being from Greene County and living on a farm it warms my heart to hear you support your locals. Great family owned business. DO NOT PASS THIS PLACE UP!!! Wish I had found sooner.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

One of our favorite places in Kingsport. Lots of unique pizzas and great wings. (My favorites are a create-your-own Bacon and Feta Pizza and their signature Sriracha Lime Wings.) Entree Salads (can be ordered to satisfy almost any diet or dietary restriction including Vegan) are also offered along with a full bar including craft beer on tap and in bottles, wine and excellent hand-crafted cocktails. A HUGE selection of Bourbon is also available.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great pizza. Have eaten here many times. I am not a supreme pizza person, but this is the best supreme. Their meat pizza is great. Almost all their ingredients are grown in a local farm. Subs are great also.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Looks like maybe a really old firehouse on the outside. Old style interior. Pizza was good. Pricey for pizza but its not a chain type taste. So is worth a bit more for better pizza and atmosphere. Only negative was did take lengthy time to get the food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018

When this restaurant first opened my wife and I found the Sauce that is being used there was extremely blah. It tasted more like tomato paste than a sauce. They apparently use the same sauce in everything they cook that uses a red sauce. Years later we returned to find that not much has changed. Sauce remains the same (tomato paste) and we were sure to try different dishes. How can you have an Italian restaurant with an awful sauce. Won't try again.

Date of visit: May 2018