“Best Mexican food in Kingsport”

Molcajetes Mexican Grill
Ranked #97 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Have tried many new Meican restaurants but always return here. Tasty food bountiful chips and salsa at a reasonable price.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

I was pleasantly surprised to find this Mexican restaurant in Kingsport. The food is well prepared and fresh. The menu is traditional with something for everyone. Staff are friendly and efficient. Very busy even for a late lunch. Several tables of Mexicans eating here sold me as well! It's as good as any Mexican restaurant in cities with larger Hispanic populations.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

From the outside it may not look like much....but inside is amazingly fresh food that tastes delightful! The staff is super friendly. I cannot get past the cheese burrito and rice. I wish I could tell you I have tried other things but they have the best...wait let me emphasize better THE BEST cheese burrito. My family tries other items and are always happy. We go several times a month. We drive from Blountville to go here!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

We have dined here numerous times and this time on our anniversary! We were seated promptly, given menus, and drink orders were taken. Hot nachos and salsa, along with ordered queso dip came within 2-3 minutes, along with our drinks. The food is hot and fresh, very authentic. Chile relenos are excellent here, as well as enchiladas, and tamales. the rice here is perfect. Medium to large portion sizes. Price is low for the quantity of food served. Wait staff are extremely attentive, yet non-intrusive. We mentioned it was our anniversary and they made us a free dessert for two! Very caring and thoughtful people here. The atmosphere is quiet, decorative spanish, but there are TV's to watch if you like. They really do provide a care free dining experience. Casual atmosphere.Cannot wait to return here!

1  Thank MrNmrsP2001
Reviewed 16 September 2015

Good food, staff and pricing. They are quite a lot like the La Carreta's locally, but without having to drive to one. Pricing is very reasonable and food is great.

1  Thank Melissa B