“Never disappointed! ”

Barberitos Southwestern Grille & Cantina
Ranked #21 of 258 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I love getting meals to go from Barberitos. My mom and I were in a hurry and the food from barbs hit the spot perfectly. We both love the spicy chicken and all of the toppings you can put on a salad. The chips are delicious and they give you plenty! We also love the options on the salsa bar.

1  Thank southernsweetie2016

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I go to Barberitos at least once a week. My wife and I love the place and look forward to our weekend visit. I have a food allergy and they're usually pretty attentive and accommodating.

1  Thank Timothy W
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Addicted. I eat here at least 4 times a week. All the workers make me laugh. It's just a great place to eat

1  Thank Casey M
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Great food, not skimpy with the portions either. Kids absolutely love it. Store also very clean & staff extremely friendly.

1  Thank ChuckyMonkey
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Had a great lunch for the three of us. Two bowls and a quesadilla all very fresh and some great people working. Very friendly, and fast getting your food. Big line always from 11:30-12:00. But great food at a great price. Average with drink $8.50

1  Thank Tony Ray A