“Never disappointed! ”
Review of Barberitos

Barberitos
Ranked #27 of 254 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Fast food
Description: Barberitos Southwestern Grille and Cantina is the perfect place for children, family and friends. Our menu offers a variety of choices so everyone will have something they will like!We Roll Farm Fresh! All of our menu is prepared daily with only the freshest ingredients. And, when we say FRESH we go to the extreme to define the concept!Kids eat free Tuesday 4pm-Close!
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I love getting meals to go from Barberitos. My mom and I were in a hurry and the food from barbs hit the spot perfectly. We both love the spicy chicken and all of the toppings you can put on a salad. The chips are delicious and they give you plenty! We also love the options on the salsa bar.

1  Thank southernsweetie2016

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I go to Barberitos at least once a week. My wife and I love the place and look forward to our weekend visit. I have a food allergy and they're usually pretty attentive and accommodating.

1  Thank Timothy W
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Addicted. I eat here at least 4 times a week. All the workers make me laugh. It's just a great place to eat

1  Thank Casey M
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Great food, not skimpy with the portions either. Kids absolutely love it. Store also very clean & staff extremely friendly.

1  Thank ChuckyMonkey
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Had a great lunch for the three of us. Two bowls and a quesadilla all very fresh and some great people working. Very friendly, and fast getting your food. Big line always from 11:30-12:00. But great food at a great price. Average with drink $8.50

1  Thank Tony Ray A