“Best Mexican Restaurant So Far”
Review of Barberitos

Barberitos
Ranked #27 of 252 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Fast food
Description: Barberitos Southwestern Grille and Cantina is the perfect place for children, family and friends. Our menu offers a variety of choices so everyone will have something they will like!We Roll Farm Fresh! All of our menu is prepared daily with only the freshest ingredients. And, when we say FRESH we go to the extreme to define the concept!Kids eat free Tuesday 4pm-Close!
Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Welcome to Subway for Mexican lovers. That's because you can order your meal anyway you want it. I saw a page on Facebook and I figured that we should try it out. When we got there, there wasn't much of a line and it's not unlike anything you'd expect. The tortilla shells were bigger than all the other Mexican places and the food was wonderful. Not to mention excellent service and it is close by. So I can easily walk down there despite being located downtown. I love the atmosphere and the area maybe be hazardous traffic wise but I will still recommend this restaurant for Mexican lovers.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 31 December 2015

The food is good but not worth the price. It offers fast food Mexican style. You can eat at another Mexican restaurant with hot good food from a plate with a waiter/waitress for less cost.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

but since I live nearby I just take it home and zap it. really great combinations of ingredients and flavors. ask the great staff to heat it if possible

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

Good food along the same lines as Chipoltle. Not nearly as fresh, but a good substitute for now....
Recommend the nachos, lot of food for what you pay for.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

If you are looking for a quick lunch in Downtown Kingsport, Barberitos is a good choice. The food is fresh and you are able to get your items very fast. The staff are always nice and the restaurant is clean. My kids love this place.

Been to Barberitos? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK