“Horrible Service, Mediocre Food”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #166 of 250 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 August 2016

I've been here twice. On both occasions, I had the worst service of any place I've ever been to in Kingsport... and it takes a special kind of terrible to make that happen twice at the same restaurant. Are the employees even trained here, or are they just hired to walk around and ignore people sitting in their sections?

The food, once I finally got it both times, was nothing extraordinary. The various wings I tried had zero crispness to them, and the flavors were nothing special at all. They were clearly frozen and not fresh. I would have expected more from a place that specializes in wings! Everything was also extremely overpriced...

This place doesn't deserve your time or money... nor does it deserve any further words from me in this review. Stay FAR away!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Had wings which were OK as expected. Nice to sit outside on the patio albeit with a view of the parking lot. Service was a bit slow.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

When BDUBS in Kingsport first opened, it was new, fresh, and exciting. Not to mention the menu offered many more options than today. My family and I have been several times over the years. Each time has it's own "not so happy" results, but we kept going back. This time, we should have got a clue when the parking lot was empty and it was a Saturday at Lunch time. (Maybe 15 customers) However, we are done!

Pros- lots of television with variety of sports/entertainment, boneless wings, sauces

Cons- interior is dated and worn, servers no in sync (taking other servers food), taste of food is frozen, not fresh, way over priced for quality.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Went on Thursday night and had boneless wing special which were OK, but a little too crunchy. Variety of sauces was very good, but not much different in taste from any other wing restaurant. They charged extra for celery on Thursday, which we were told they gave with meal on other nights, because boneless wings were on special. I thought that this was a little tacky! Got there a couple of minutes before 7 and ordered margaritas, which based on conversation with waiter, we thought were on happy hour, because he had to "rush" in order to get the order in before 7. When we received our bill, we were charger full price for our drinks and told that margaritas were not on happy hour. Wait staff was however very nice and returned often to check on us. We had been looking forward to visiting this restaurant as we had never eaten here before and both of us were disappointed. Doubt that we will return.

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped in here this afternoon for a lunch date with he hubby and it was great! He loved the way he could customize his food to levels of hotness! Waitress was very friendly and knowledgeable about the different types of seasonings (i,e. Wet, rub, and the different levels of such). Our food was amazing and well cooked! The sports junkie in me loved the sports memorabilia and multitude of screens to watch them on!