“Great to go experience”

Olive Garden
Ranked #32 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with the entire to go experience at Olive Garden. This was my first time ordering on line from this location.

What I liked included they way the server went through my entire order to make sure it was complete and then made certain I had plenty of silverware, etc.

The food traveled well in the 25 minutes it took to get to my hotel. The salad had the croutons and dressing separate and was still chilled. The lasagna was delicious as well. I was especially impressed with the food temperature because I was 20 minutes late picking it up.

Overall a good experience. There is a nearby Fazolis and I would recommend the quality for the price of Olive Garden’s to go vs. Fazolis. I have also tried the car side to go from the nearby Chili’s and Applebees and would recommend this Olive Garden over either of those competitors both for the quality and temperature of the food and the service.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered carry out and everything was handled perfectly. We had two entrees, both delicious. Fettuccine Alfredo and Cheese Ravioli. Both came with tubs of salad with all the toppings and dressings. Hot breadsticks as well. We have enough for at least two meals each. And, it all was delicious. Everything was ready on time and correct, not always the case at other restaurants. 5 star service. Thank you Olive Garden!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I normally would not feel the need to review a chain restaurant- but this one deserves kudos
Traveling from Maryland to Kingsport to visit family we gathered here for a late lunch.
The service was beyond reproach. Chris, our server, was wonderful with his great suggestions, his friendly banter and solicitous attention, returning often to check if we needed anything. My observation was that this seened to be a matter of course in this restaurant, I saw servers constantly returning to check in their tables.
The food at chain restaurants is usually consistently “ok”, with very little variation in quality ... this restaurant had the same dishes as other Garden Olives I’ve eaten in from California to Maryland But the kitchen staff seems to go a step farther here. The Dishes from salad to appetizers to main courses were fresher tasting and much better plated, like someone really cared about what they were serving instead of just cranking out a “same, same” dish that hundreds of other Olive Gardens are serving.
Two thumbs for the Kingsport Olive Garden for taking pride in what they do and putting in that extra effort to give their patrons an enjoyable dinning experience.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We stopped at this Olive Garden for dinner and Taylor was our waitress. Even though it was busy she stopped by often to see if we needed anything and was quick to keep our drinks full. She was very professional and friendly. Our food was delicious but having such great service really put our dining experience here over the top. Thanks, Taylor!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch a couple weeks ago. It was 2 adults and 1 child. For lunch we spent over $50. The food was good but not worth the cost.

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK