“One of the Best Italian Restaurants in the region.”
Review of Giuseppe's

Giuseppe's
Ranked #10 of 268 Restaurants in Kingsport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food is always top notch. The wait staff is always professional and polite. Locally owned, not a chain. I've ate here dozens of times and never been disappointed. Some of the best Bruschetta and Minestrone I've ever eaten, anywhere.

1  Thank R S

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on a date and I was craving some authentic Italian food, so we went to one of our favorite places (Giuseppe's) in Kingsport! I had their special, Spinach Ravioli with marinara. It was delicious!! I also love their vegetable lasagna, but they didn't have it that night. I also love their house salad (with their homemade balsamic dressing) and their baked bread!
You won't be disappointed if you eat here!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My son and his wife are in town and I took them to Giuseppe's for an impromptu lunch. I had eggplant parmigiano and they had pasta dishes that they said were excellent. They have traveled to Italy recently so I was impressed.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is my favorite local restaurant. The food is great and even though this is an Italian restaurant there is a very wide variety of foods from which to choose. I particularly like the broiled scallops, the pan-fried shrimp, the prime rib as well as the many traditional Italian dishes. Their salads are really good and you can have the traditional garlic bread or you can ask for the loaf bread instead. The staff are all friendly and knowledgeable about the dishes. If you want to eat lighter, they also offer pizza and sandwiches.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

Late dinner, so we arrived very hungry. Ordered 3 appetizers for the table which combined with the garlic bread turned out to be quite an amount of food (mussels, portobello mushrooms and calamari)
Main dish options is nearly endless - all looked delicious - picked pasta of the day.
We all left very full and happy.