Comfort Inn South
US$ 58
US$ 84
US$ 68
Priceline
All reviewsperkins restaurant next dooroff the highwaywould stay againright next doormy favoritegreat roomhotel is locatedroom was cleanwafflescontinental breakfastnext morningpillowscerealbristolinnssinktn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Stayed here 10/27/11 for one night. When we were leaving to go down to breakfast we observed a bug on one of the pillows. We removed the bedding and found serveral bugs. We caught three and took them to the front desk/manager. He told us they were ticks. We checked out and took the bugs home in a ziplock. Three exterminators verfied that they were bed bugs. We have called the corporate office, Choice Hotels, and the independent owner. The owner denies they have bed bugs but there is a previous report from a customer in July of this year on www.bedbugregistry.com. We have also contacted TN State Health Department. My wife was bitten twice on the chest and we are not able to bring our suitcases inside our home until we are certain they are all dead. It's been a nightmare!!

Room Tip: Check mattresses and wall behind bed for bed bugs.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank eilish p
Reviewed 2 November 2011

This was a nightmare. I had a prepaid room for 2 weeks, but upon check-in I was asked for a CC for incidentals. I charged nothing to the room at all and whenI checked out I was told there was nothing billed to my CC. Wrong!!! 3 days later I checked and found a charge of $915.09 on the Visa used for incidentals, billed by the hotel, on the day that I checked out. I contacted them and they initially denied it but once I got the CC rep on the phone with us they admitted it was a mistake and that it would be refunded. It took over 4 days before I saw my money back. Never again, not here!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed here in August and a month later found I was charged double on my credit card. When I called they said I checked out after 12 noon. I reminded them I checked-in about 2:30am and asked for a late checkout for 1230. They said there's no record I requested a late checkout. They refused to credit my credit card. The bill they gave me was for one night. The hotel later doubled my charged. I wrote to the Better Business Bureau and if not resolved I'll sue them in small claims court. I never had a hotel do this to me.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here. They will sneak charges on your credit card.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom1217
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Stayed here going and comming from Arlington Va
Hotel staff very nice and accomodating
Rooms clean and comfortable
Would stay again

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We stopped off at this hotel on the way to Georgia. Room was clean. Bed was good. The hotel did provide a continental breakfast. Not a good selection but was adequate. Hotel is located behind a Perkins and Perkins will take 10% off the food bill if you are staying at this hotel. Staff was friendly. Hotel does have a pool but we did not use it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family