“Pals”
Review of PALS

PALS
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Jonesborough
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I grew up on Pals Sauceburgers and frenchie fries. There is no CLEANER and better fast food in my area than Pals. Very Unique.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Pal's has the best fries around. I go to Pal's just for the fries most of the time but add a Dr. Enough with light raspberry and you have created a little slice of heaven on earth.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

If you like the handmade burgers that diners representing the 50's serve, you'll love Pals. It's fast food made fresh to taste great. The only downside is that you need to pull over somewhere to eat or take them home/office because they are so fresh and juicy. I've always had great service with a smile at Pals.

When family visits from out of town, we always have to go to Pals at least once. Great tea too, so I usually get it in a gallon jug for my grandsons. Fries are uniquely seasoned.

If you are looking for something quick and tasty, give Pals a try.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The food at pals is very good the Hamburger i had was great . the price was good too about like MC Ds.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

This place has the best cheeseburgers I've ever had. It reminds me of the old diners cheeseburgers I had growing up. The best sweet tea around. This is a must to visit.