“Breakfast”

Olde Towne Pancake House
Ranked #6 of 41 Restaurants in Jonesborough
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Sat outside to eat a late breakfast the weather was beautiful and the table and chairs were comfortable. The waitress took our order rite away and she was very pleasant. I ate the pancakes with bacon and my husband had the meat lovers plate. His eggs were over cooked, the waitress apologized and made new eggs immediately. The eggs were done correct and the meal was very nice. Thanks for being good people.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

All good is prepared to order except specials. Pancakes are my favorite. Best club sandwich in town.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We drove in from the race track and wanted a local breakfast.

My wife got the blueberry buckwheat pancake and was amazing. My mom got the peaches and cream pancake very good as well.

I got the Mexican omelette and it was also very good. They used just shredded cheese and sausage was not spicy.

This is just a very nice local breakfast place serving up pretty good food and worth the stop.

I would lean toward the pancakes in the future and highly recommend for you.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

As our hotel free breakfast was so bad, we went here. Wonderful people, great food and a pleasant atmosphere. It was very reasonable and will go back

Reviewed 13 March 2017

If you like a basic American Breakfast you will be at home here. Good pancakes, eggs and bacon just the way you want them, with friendly service.