“Great place for brunch. ”

Main Street Cafe & Catering
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Jonesborough
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I had brunch here with my mom last week and it was delicious! I had a quiche and a salad with a wedge of blue cheese. The blue cheese wasn't as strong as I usually like, but everything else was delicious.

I was excited to see that they offer a good selection of wine and beer, including sample flights. I want to go back just for that.

The prices were very reasonable considering the amount of food you receive as well as the atmosphere.

I recommend going if you are looking for a good lunch spot.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

We landed in Jonesborough hungry, and The Main Street Cafe did not disappoint! It is THE place to eat lunch in the Borough!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

My grandson and I run by The Main Street Cafe several times a year when we're near Johnson City. The burgers are wonderful as well as the coconut crime pie. The only suggestion I would make is use leaf lettuce rather than shredded. Atmosphere is great and also sidewalk dining available. Courteous, friendly staff. Love it.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

After Beverly and Herbert retired I was afraid they would sell the place to someone that didn't take the time to offer the same fresh food like they did for years.
Well, their kids have taken over and they haven't disappointed. In fact, the spouses of these fine kids have stepped in to make it a real family affair!
For fine catering, a quick brunch or lunch, do take the time to eat at Main St. Cafe.
I love their sandwiches, salads and delicious homemade desserts (the desserts are the best).

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Main Street cafe catered our group workshop for lunch and was such a pleasant surprise! They brought a variety of different sandwiches and wraps with a couple vegetarian options as well. The veggie soup they brought was delicious and still hot. We had a variety of desserts that were great! The young man who delivered the food was very courteous and answered everyone's questions about the food options. I would highly recommend them!