“Great breakfast!!!”
Review of Hardee's

Hardee's
Ranked #25 of 46 Restaurants in Jonesborough
Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Great breakfast platter that included biscuits with sausage gravy, country ham and hashbrowns with scrambled eggs! Others had the bacon and sausage! The coffee was good and hot! Hard to beat the breakfast and very economical!

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 26 February 2016

Drive through was really backed up so I decided to park and go inside to get my to-go order. Once inside I was the only customer at the counter and waited a long time to be acknowledged. Then, when they finally took my order, it was a good ten minutes before it came up. All this time they were tending to the drive thru and not paying attention to me. Two other customers came up behind me and had to wait as well. The counter service should have been better. I know it was breakfast time on Friday but, come on. Do better than this.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 16 October 2014

I've never seen it crowded, it's always clean and the staff is friendly. What more can you ask from a fast food chain?

Date of visit: October 2014