All reviews comedy club maintenance man nice pool room was large check in was easy parking lot bed was comfortable night stay very nice stay staying at this hotel business center rally conference pillows banquet tennessee
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

As a seasoned traveler and IHG Spire member, I understand that things happen. I also understand that how issues are handled make the lasting impression. My impression is not good. When I arrived, Katie, the front desk clerk was on the phone with someone who was a no-show from the night before. I stood there almost five minutes before she acknowledged me. When I finally got to attempt to check in, she told me that she could not find my reservation. Then the “blame game” started. Oh you must have made it for another hotel, No., here is my confirmation number for this hotel. I showed her on my iPhone. You must have made it today, No last week. It must been a disconnect between IHG website and our proudly independent hotel, not my issue. She finally gave up after a few minutes and checked me into the hotel. I did not get the room I reserved, but I got charged the same rate and worse, no apology. The room was OK with a view of the air conditioners on the roof. I will not be back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Negatives: This is a rather large hotel that needs some TLC. It looks like they've tried to make improvements but the tiredness of the place still shines through. The AC in the room was terrible...loud and either too cold or hot and muggy. There was a constant muggy smell in the room. The carpet needs to be removed and replaced. Sheets seem worn and therefore appear dirty. The bathroom has no fan so the steam from morning showers has no place to go. Positives: Friendly staff; nice towels; good water pressure; nice tv with good channels; good parking close to the building.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Was there for a 3 day event. People at hotel super nice. Only issue was the ac in the room was either too hot or cool. Dead area in the thermostat. But not a big issue. Wish the lights on elevator call buttons worked. But then it is a small thing.
The room was large and seemed to have been recently remolded. Bed was comfortable. All in all, I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2018

My wife & I checked in late after a long day on the road. Check in was training a new employee who needed help but was very friendly. I understand we all start new and must learn the system. Once it became known that I was using earned points for this one night stay the attitude from the trainer was not quite the same, like lets just get this done. The room was comfortable and clean but you needed to make sure the door latched. The next morning we asked the desk about breakfast and we were told that it was not included because we used points. What we were told was okay but the way it was said made me feel we were not welcome because we were using our points. Breakfast was a buffet at $10 per person. The eggs, bacon & potatoes were cold. We were in a hurry so we decided to just eat it and go. We did bring it to the staffs attention so it could be corrected for other diners. As we finished we watched the staff replace the Sterno cans a every station. No offer of discount or even an apology. When we checked out I asked for a copy of my stay and was told we don't print one for people who use points. If I would ever stay here again, I would not eat or use points so hopefully I would be made to feel welcome.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank VeteranMike
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We went here on a motorcycle trip to ride the southern dozen, I reserved the rooms with Sherry Sheppard, and she was only the start of a wonderful hotel experience. Hotel is very clean and had some of the friendliest staff of any hotel we have been to. Summer was at the front desk when we checked in, and was fantastic and the older woman at breakfast was great, she had us chocolate milk waiting for us every morning. I cant say enough about how we were treated while staying at this hotel. we will definitely stay here again!! I even met some of the hotel ownership while at this facility and told them of our great experience.

Date of stay: June 2018