“Good burger and fries”

Pal's Sudden Service
Ranked #2 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter wanted to go here because she liked the supersized fries and hotdog on the building! It was a worthwhile drive through! The fries were DELICIOUS!! The burgers were thick and flavorful. I did feel a little rushed at the window because it was our first time and you don’t see a menu until you are ready to order and the line was out of the parking lot. Will definitely go back when in town!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My very first meal after entering Tennessee this Spring was Pal's Drive - In .
With giant hot dogs and french fries on top of the blue buildings you can't miss them on the corners. The menu isn't very big but it's not meant to be. In fact , don't plan on stopping to use the restrooms, there are none.
I had a hot dog, being a Yankee I asked for a tomato with relish and mustard. They were quite accommodating to my request. When I asked if there was a chance if they had celery salt, I got a few strange looks. I explained I was trying to recreate a "Chicago Dog ",I then got a Yes, Mam! The hot dog was small and gone in 4 bites. Tasty, but certainly not the best I have had. Next time I think I will keep on driving . . .

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Got a chili bun and fries with very good results. The bun was not too soggy and fries seasoned good left a nice impression.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best fast food place you can find. Their seasoned Frenchie fries are the best, always freshly made, as is their tea. They have burgers and hot dogs as well as more health-conscious options of chicken and ham sandwiches, all of which are great! Morning runs require their cheddar rounds and if you have never had a sauce burger with cheese, do yourself a favor and order one next time you stop by.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

If you are hungry and on the go... Oaks is an alternative to Burger King and Micky D. The iced T for 99 cents is a bargain. The french gries are like McDonald's from 25 years ago. Very tasty. The burgers are good too. The service is sudden... and tge stafg is friendly