“Perfect at the right time”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #38 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Johnson City is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Love this Panera's except at lunchtime when inconsiderate diners stay on WiFI tieing up tables. Recently, I just sat down at a booth with one person. I was tired of carrying my food around trying to find a seat. Otherwise, I like almost all of their products. The staff is friendly and provides speedy service.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at this Panera and other locations as well, usually enjoying our food. Today was a different story. This locations is often Very busy at noon time, parking is usually a problem. But today we were disappointed in the food. My hubby and I both ordered salads we have gotten before - today both salads had brown edged, wilted lettuce in it. His bowl was only half full, mine almost full. His had three tiny pieces of chicken, mine had the normal amount. Both salads you had to search for the dressing. Hmm. Just seems as if they are getting too busy to keep up their quality of food and presentation. Too bad, but doesn’t make us want to rush back, especially since there are many options of restaurants in Johnson City.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 951pamy
Reviewed 2 May 2018

While we have had meals at the Johnson City Panera Bread many times, I ordered breakfast this morning for the first time. And, the main item I ordered this morning was the egg, ham, and cheese souffle. The souffle was visually-appealing, hot and therefore aromatic, flaky-brown on the crust. . . tasty at the first bite and the same to the last bite. Along with the bear claw and coffee, breakfast was top-notch! That we chose this Panera for our first meal of the day on our wedding anniversary speaks well for this restaurant as well.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Panera is always a fun, yummy & healthy date option- affordable too! I enjoyed my free smoothie through the my panera reward points. The rye bread makes great toast for breakfasts at home with eggs. The greek salad is one of my favorites!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great restaurant for quick dining. All items are quickly & professionally prepared. Salads are always fresh & soups are top notch.

Date of visit: December 2017