“Great for Soups, Salads, & Sandwiches”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #38 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Johnson City is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great restaurant for quick dining. All items are quickly & professionally prepared. Salads are always fresh & soups are top notch.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about the food at this Panera. My biggest pet-peeve is traffic flow at this facility. The place is always crowded, which is a great sign, but once inside I am aggravated by the way the line snakes into the coffee area and basically keeps patrons from entering and leaving the restaurant with ease. It would be nice if they layout of this particular Panera was updated in a way that made the experience a little less chaotic. Parts of the restaurant are practically empty, while others have patrons stalking diners for the next available table. The pleasant nature of the patrons and staff keep the situation from being a total turnoff.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

That should tell you everything you need to know. They take your order quickly and your food is ready in just a few minutes. I had the mac and cheese. It's always great. Their un-sweet tea is excellent as well! My only complaint would be that it was crowded. Everyone eating there was very polite to each other. People were saying, "Excuse me" to each other everywhere I went in the restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I had the tomato soup and strawberry salad. Awesome!!! Also got some of my fav cinnamon crunch bagels!!! Yummo

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We all love Panera's salads & bagels. I got an email for a free bagel every day this month! The other day when I went to get my free bagel, I also had a free half salad! I am grateful for the rewards program, kind service, nice atmosphere and good food!

Date of visit: August 2017