“Parking Lot Was Packed!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #38 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Johnson City is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

That should tell you everything you need to know. They take your order quickly and your food is ready in just a few minutes. I had the mac and cheese. It's always great. Their un-sweet tea is excellent as well! My only complaint would be that it was crowded. Everyone eating there was very polite to each other. People were saying, "Excuse me" to each other everywhere I went in the restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I had the tomato soup and strawberry salad. Awesome!!! Also got some of my fav cinnamon crunch bagels!!! Yummo

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We all love Panera's salads & bagels. I got an email for a free bagel every day this month! The other day when I went to get my free bagel, I also had a free half salad! I am grateful for the rewards program, kind service, nice atmosphere and good food!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We love to get Panera Bread and use the Rapid Pick-Up service. The food is typically hot and ready on time. We have had issues where we are missing items, so I would suggest checking your bag before you head out.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017

The muffins ,cookies,,scones are very good ,soup is very good also,kinda pricey,,very clean and service is very good

Date of visit: May 2017