“Best lemonade in town.”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #66 of 335 Restaurants in Johnson City
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

If you're thirsty, and want to get a puckered lip, go for the regular or diet lemonade. Depending on me batch of lemons they use, you be taught or a little sour. I usually buy the gallon lemonade, which is a steal when compared to the cost of a large cup of lemonade. Of course, their chicken sandwiches aren't that bad either. Depending on the time of day, the drive-thru can be busy but then again, what the heck. The staff is friendly, and the service is usually good.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Fast service, affordable prices, mostly courteous service, and the manager is great. I just wish that they served hot tea.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I went through the drive-thru about 30 minutes ago and ordered my nuggets well done. I do this every time...sometimes they are sometimes not. The chef today really knows exactly what well done means. I am beyond pleased. Thank you for the dark brown well done nuggets. You did a fantastic job!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

They were extremely busy when we visited for lunch so we got the food to go and ate in the car. Even with how busy they were, the food was tasty and the crew was very fast.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have had nothing but positive experiences at this Chickfila. I have been countless times since I have lived here (Yes, probably more than 100...) and the staff are always so pleasant. Plus, their food is EXCELLENT. For a chicken lover like myself- it's paradise. They are also outstanding.. always have a smile, and I feel like they will do their very best to make sure you have a pleasant visit! Best location I've been to!