“Lunch ”
Review of Salt N' Pepper - CLOSED

Salt N' Pepper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

We don't usually go for lunch because the wait time is long and this wss no exception. Lots of staff, long wait to give our order, long prep time in spite of ordering salad and chicken salad sandwich. The smell of cleaning supplies or stale standing water was off putting. The decor is getting grubby and the table cloths need refreshing. Everyone was pleasant though. Just getting the foid took most of the lunch hour.

Reviewed 19 June 2015

I had lunch here last week with a co-worker visiting our business. He wanted southern cooking so we gave it a try. He said the fried chicken was the best he had ever eaten anywhere. It came with 2 sides and he was really full when we finished. I had a vegetable plate and had plenty of sides to choose from. There is a list of sides each day. The service was good and we enjoyed our meal. I will take the family next time.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

If your looking for homeschooled food then this is the place! Love eating here! The staff is so friendly and the food is awesome. Prices are good as well.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

Took my inlaws and family to eat here. Heard about the place and wanted some good home cooking. No wait time and the atmosphere surprised me. From the outside you see a big grey building but the inside was brought and decorative. Old records covered the walls along with the original art work for the records. Service was awesome, food was out of this word and desert was the icing on the cake.

Reviewed 5 April 2015

Delicious! Chicken and waffles, fried pickles, great burgers - did I say delicious? Reasonably priced, too!

2  Thank tim_b_toolman