“Really good southern cooking with a twist!”
Review of Salt N' Pepper - CLOSED

Salt N' Pepper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Delicious! Chicken and waffles, fried pickles, great burgers - did I say delicious? Reasonably priced, too!

2  Thank tim_b_toolman

Reviewed 4 April 2015

Saturday afternoon, sunny, felt the need for some southern comfort food. Checked tripadvisor as we always do when going to a new restaurant. We were not disappointed. I had the vegetable plate with cornbread. Husband had the special, cabbage roll, with sweet potatoes and cornbread. We shared my fried green tomatoes. He thought the cabbage was a little tough. Very nice waitress. Can recommend it to anyone wanting southern comfort food.

1  Thank Patty S
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I always forget about this place because it is slightly off the beaten path for me. They have wonderful chicken tenders and waffles. Everything we got was very good and it is great to have something to choose from that most restaurants don't have. The portions are good and the staff is very friendly.

1  Thank HiddenGem18
Reviewed 24 March 2015

The food at Salt-n-Pepper was absolutely fantastic. My friends had the chicken and waffles, and swore they were some of the best they've ever had. I had a chicken dinner with Mac-n-cheese and greens, and was blown away. That fried chicken just hit the spot and the sides were excellent. All served in a friendly, cute, but no-frills atmosphere. I loved it!

1  Thank Defiantmonkey
Reviewed 18 February 2015

Good comfort food. Chicken and waffles, good burgers. Service was a little lacking last time I was there. Decor could use some help.

2  Thank rpwillis1