All reviews logan's roadhouse black hair refrigerator and microwave the breakfast area place to stay convenient location pet friendly hotel great visit sitting area a king size bed freedom hall anyone traveling decent hotel night stay pet fee softball tournament would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent customer service. Clean, modern, comfortable hotel. Good location. Family friendly. Great value. Much better hotel & the rate was lower than the 3 star in the same town that we stayed in the night before.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018

My family and I stayed at this hotel for few nights at the end of June. We are a family of 6 (4 young children). This was a decent hotel and we would stay here again if needed or if we pass through Johnson City again (which is not a bad area either). The man who checked us in and was there each of the 2 nights e stayed was VERY FRIENDLY and VERY PROFESSIONAL :) I wish I could remember his name. He was the only one working on the afternoon that we checked in, and he had a lot going yet he was so patient and professional (knew what he was doing and was doing a great job). Our "suite" was smaller than ones we have used at other Comfort Inns / Comfort Suites but it served our purpose for a few nights. The air conditioner did not work as well and the room was slow to cool down for a very hot summer night.

There is an outdoor pool which was nice and we did use it several times during the weekend we stayed (they provide plenty of pool towels so you're covered for that).

I was VERY IMPRESSED with the housekeepers :) :) Very friendly and very helpful and very concerned and considerate. They ALWAYS gave us plenty of towels and rags for our kids and even some extra sheets for the bed when one spilled juice. I have never stayed at a hotel where the Head Housekeeper lady (I guess that is who she was) came to our room several times during the weekend checking on us and all the other guests seeing if there were any problems or if they needed anything.

The breakfast area was very busy and crowded each morning but they did have a softball tournament going on in the area and lots of families were staying. That being said, the lady in the breakfast area could have been friendlier. yes, it was busy BUT that is what your job is and the breakfast area is only open a few hours. She is the only one we met who wasn't that friendly.

Overall this is a great hotel and we would stay here again and we do recommend it for others to stay as a good hotel choice in Johnson City.

Room tip: suites are good for larger families
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jwmcrazynurse
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I came here on a business trip to be trained on a new software. I was really impressed by this hotel. The mattress was so comfortable, I slept like a baby. The full breakfast was good. Not four star good, but it was a lot more than other places I have been to. Full breakfast, including eggs and bacon,or ham, plus all the items in a continental breakfast. I felt safe staying there. All of the employees were extremely nice and polite and eager to please. Thank you Comfort Suites for a great visit.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

We have stayed at Comfort Inn's for many years, overall they have proved to be good places to stay. However, this list was less than optimal. One lamp on the room desk did not work at all. The in room alarm clock went off at 4:30 am, then again in 15 minutes.
The side entrance door to the first floor did not work the next morning, when residents tried to open the door with their room key, thus banging the door loudly at 6:30 am.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob W
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel on 3 different occasions. It is consistent with most other comfort suites; clean roomy and for the most part nice. This one is in the process of repapering the hall walls but is otherwise nice. The beds are a little hard and the tv's small and setting to low to comfortably watch while lying in bed. Breakfast is don but ordinary. I would describe it as clean, comfortable and consistent.

Date of stay: May 2018