“Nice hotel, helpful staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Johnson City

Hampton Inn Johnson City
Ranked #3 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Centreville, Virginia
“Nice hotel, helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I like Hampton Inns because I find that they are a great value and that they are pretty consistent hotel to hotel. I have come to expect a clean room, friendly staff and a good breakfast. This hotel was no exception but I felt that this particular hotel went above and beyond the norm. The staff made me feel welcome. The room was nicely appointed with a great bathroom and a very comfortable, clean bed. If you plan to exercise there are no facilities. However, the hotel does give its guests a pass to a local gym which has all the amenities. I would stay here again!

Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Jen7570
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for commenting about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and I have great news! We now have an on-site fitness room. We recently remodeled the hotel and hope you will come back soon to see our updates. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I love the Hampton Inn's and this one is great too.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tmccamish
Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are glad you stay at Hampton Inn when you travel and pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance. Hope you stay again soon!
Yadkinville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Check jn was fast, and really nice people very helpful, and the room was very clean. The property was well maintain, and I love having CLEAN BED knowing that everthing is clean even top covers you can sleep better.(Would Stay Again)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kellyp65
Thank you for commenting about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our property. I wanted to let you know the we recently renovated our property and hope will stay with us again. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
King
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night because of a funeral we were attending. They give a small discount for funerals. The hotel has been remodeled and is very nice. Just a basic small hotel with nice staff. The room itself was comfortable and I asked for a quiet room & thats what I got. Breakfast is typical of a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank samelimama
Thank you for commenting about our hotel. I'm sorry you were here for a funeral but hope we made you as comfortable as possible. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I cannot say enough great things about the staff at this Hampton! We were there for a week for softball Nationals with my younger daughter and during our stay my older daughter became ill at home and needed emergency medical forms done etc. The staff bent over backwards to fax documents for me to get them there quickly and not only that, the 2 ladies at the front desk that I had dealt with asked us every day going forward how my daughter was and if she was feeling better. I wish I could remember their names (I believe I wrote to Hilton management about them though to make sure they were recognized!)
The property was very clean, breakfast staff was wonderful and talked to the girls (several teams there) every day taking an interest in how the tournament was going) and she made sure every need they could possibly have was met. It is an older property and could use some updating but I would stay there again without question. To me old is fine, its the cleanliness that matters!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank my2girlz2331
Thank you for commenting about your stay. I hope all is well with you and your family. We hope you will stay with us if you travel to this area in the future. We recently remodeled the hotel and would love for you to see our new look.