“Nice Place Nice Room!!!!”

Hampton Inn Johnson City
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Johnson City
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Check jn was fast, and really nice people very helpful, and the room was very clean. The property was well maintain, and I love having CLEAN BED knowing that everthing is clean even top covers you can sleep better.(Would Stay Again)

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kellyp65
Trina D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for commenting about our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our property. I wanted to let you know the we recently renovated our property and hope will stay with us again. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night because of a funeral we were attending. They give a small discount for funerals. The hotel has been remodeled and is very nice. Just a basic small hotel with nice staff. The room itself was comfortable and I asked for a quiet room & thats what I got. Breakfast is typical of a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank samelimama

Thank you for commenting about our hotel. I'm sorry you were here for a funeral but hope we made you as comfortable as possible. Please let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I cannot say enough great things about the staff at this Hampton! We were there for a week for softball Nationals with my younger daughter and during our stay my older daughter became ill at home and needed emergency medical forms done etc. The staff bent over backwards to fax documents for me to get them there quickly and not only that, the 2 ladies at the front desk that I had dealt with asked us every day going forward how my daughter was and if she was feeling better. I wish I could remember their names (I believe I wrote to Hilton management about them though to make sure they were recognized!)
The property was very clean, breakfast staff was wonderful and talked to the girls (several teams there) every day taking an interest in how the tournament was going) and she made sure every need they could possibly have was met. It is an older property and could use some updating but I would stay there again without question. To me old is fine, its the cleanliness that matters!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank my2girlz2331

Thank you for commenting about your stay. I hope all is well with you and your family. We hope you will stay with us if you travel to this area in the future. We recently remodeled the hotel and would love for you to see our new look.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

Spent a week at the hotel to visit family. The Front Desk was very helpful any time I needed anything. The housekeeping staff greeted me in the hallways whenever I saw them. The breakfast was the generic Hampton standard stuff. I wish they would change the menu options on a corporate level. But that's got nothing to do with this property in particular. The room was very clean and the hotel was conveniently located to the Johnson City area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2011

With a graduation comes a 6 hour drive and an overnight stay. Rather than staying in a rental condo with several family and non-family members we opted for a good nights sleep in a recommended hotel. So glad we stayed here. Close proximity to restaurants and Krispy Kreme. Could not ask for a better front desk clerk. We booked our hotel room 2 weeks prior to arriving not knowing we would have an extra passenger and the need for an additional room. An lo and behold they were able to accommodate with a room right next door. Very acceptable accommodations, room were spacious, bed was comfortable,(not your typical hotel room bed) and the shower, well water pressure was fantastic. If ever the need to make another trip up to Johnson City, this is our hotel of choice.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family