My overall impression about the staff was beyond exemplary. Service, at times is a forgotten and lost art. Once you have experienced it, as I have, you know immediately when it is lacking or non existent. The entire staff from check-in to check-out provided me with total and complete respect, kindness, and we even laughed and told stories, some mine and some theirs.
We are all humans traveling this world. We journey together and sometimes we are alone and are our own path. Sometimes we get lost and loose our focus. They helped me keep my focus and stay safe. I am traveling by myself but I was not alone. My Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis is what it is. I have no excuses anymore. These total strangers cared about me, a total stranger, and treated me like family.
Cameron (CAM) is a solid, well spoken gentlemen who knows without exception how to treat others with respect. He is mature beyond his years and will go far in life. I will remember him forever. He deserves all the happiness the world had to offer.
To the housecleaning staff: My apologies to them for not getting their names. I was distracted trying to increase my Spanish vocabulary, I now know soap is (jabon ??) and shampoo is shampoo. Machina ?? de ice, I'll look that up later.
Jessica and I laughed and laughed, She had cherries in her hair. That story is between the two of us. She knows what I have chosen to be in my next lifetime. You can tell anyone you want. With that said, as I am writing this, she is helping book my next destination, A BEST WESTERN, as I am on my way to spend the summer at mother's home in up state New York.
Safe travels to all and please be kind to others. You have no idea what they may have to deal with right now. They, you and the global community deserve and need it.
Mark Allen McConnell
STAY BEST WESTERN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center offers a host of amenities and is conveniently located near the Bristol Motor Speedway, Eastern Tennessee State University and the Freedom Hall Civic Center. Hotel guests will be close to a variety of activities including hiking, sailing, rafting and golf. The hotel offers Junior suites, Whirlpool suites and Business King suites and all well-appointed guest rooms feature wireless high-speed Internet access, microwaves and refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Best Western Johnson City Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western