All reviewsroom was cleanmilitary discountshort staywould definitely stay here againmotelinterstateattendantcouponexit
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 1 night. The room was clean and adequate for our needs. The bed was too firm for my taste and the pillow was the flattest pillow I have ever laid on. The attendant gave me another but was the same. I would stay here again but would have to bring my own pillow.

Just wanted to add about the smoke smell. We did not smell any smoke but we stayed near the front desk and the attendant told me the smoking rooms were at the back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
MikeJCSuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay.
Your feedback helps us to continue to make any improvements needed and therefore your comments are always appreciated.
Your remarks will be noted and improvements will be made where appropriate.
Once again thank you for your comments and hope you you will use us for your future travels.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Ok, so I get it...it was a cheap stay, but sadly it was disgusting! I walked into an overbearing smell of moth balls and one heck of a fire hazard! Found 6 moth balls behind the dresser to mask a urine smell, unreal! Dirty walls and dust packed on from 1982!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Hotel is clean. Desk personnel are friendly and knowledgeable. All amenities available and working (and that is huge). Wi-Fi excellent, Cable TV excellent and the Ice Machine works! In room fridge, m/w and coffee maker. Went through a divorce and used 4 local hotels over 2 weeks. This is, by far, the best in Johnson City.

Room Tip: Get an accessible room if available, a tad larger.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
MikeJCSuper8, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay and I appreciate your feedback.
Your comments helps us to continue to provide the best possible service.
We hope to see you again on your future travels.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We have stayed at a lot of super 8's and most are good, clean rooms at a affordable price. This one we didn't like, It had a bad smell in the room, We had no remote for the TV. Had 3 channels and 2 were the same channel. 69.00 is a little much, more then the other super 8's we have stayed and this is the worst one. The outside look good, but we will never stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family