All reviews yogurt night clerk choice rewards free newspapers hot breakfast staff was very friendly cable tv cookies plenty of hot water would stay here again breakfast bar beds were very comfortable pillows
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We are usually big fans of the Sleep Inn & Suites chain. However, not all Sleep Inns are the same. The front desk person was both cheerful, friendly & helpful. The water pressure was good and there was plenty of hot water. The sausage & eggs at breakfast were tasty. However, the room reeked of old tobacco smoke as soon as you opened the door. The A/C unit made an awful racket. I always put on a pair of white socks after showering. I remove my socks as I get into bed. The bottom of my socks were black. My wife then found that the bottom of her feet were filthy. Toiletries were not provided on the second day of our stay. There were no cookies provided in the display in the lobby. We will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a different motel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018

I found this Sleep Inn to be very disappointing. It was still better looking and cleaner than a Motel 6 or Super 8, but it was not at normal Sleep Inn levels at all. The room was dingy with stains, scrapes, an old feel, and a musty smell. The room was smaller than the already small rooms typical of Sleep Inn. It was a huge challenge getting the luggage cart in and out of the room. On top of that, the only luggage cart available was broken, wobbly, and very difficult to use.

The absolutely unacceptable thing, however, was the fact that the scratched up bathroom door was very hard to move at all and would not properly close. This left a sizable gap open between the toilet/shower area and the bedroom. If you are not staying alone, then you lose your privacy.

Unfortunately, one time I pushed and shoved and forced the door shut. That was big mistake. I wasn’t able to reopen the handleless door and got stuck in the tiny bathroom. I had to bang on the door and shout until I woke up the person I was sharing the room with. She was able to get the door open again and to get me out of there. Frankly, I wouldn’t expect this from a true dump of a hotel, much less one I paid $80 for.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Front desk staff was very nice. The room was very clean and comfortable. Great TV (lots of channels) The only negative thing that I would say is the bed was a little firm. I am gluten free so it would be nice if they had Cheerios cereal. They only had yogurt and fruit for people who are Gluten free. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CHRIS H
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Hot breakfast, inside corridor, friendly front desk, free newspapers, good WiFi. Good clean room which was just what we needed and a good value for an overnight stop. Towels were okay and there was plenty of hot water.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I stay here every time my business takes me to Johnson City. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is friendly and more than accommodating. Great value, great deal! Best in the Tri-Cities. Stay here!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business