All reviews newer property cities area complimentary breakfast was delicious really enjoyed our stay here requested items front desk nice tile nice workout room easy checkin washers and dryers at this price point outstanding hotel cleanest hotel hot and cold items quick check located close comfortable hotel
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent stop on our way to Memphis. Staff, facility and area it’s in very nice. Good eats nearby. Clean, comfortable room with big bathroom. The breakfast featured both hot and cold items. Bed height a bit tall for us (I am 5’7”). I had to climb up onto the mattress, but that’s a minor thing. My wife and I recommend this place.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear John,
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests, and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our beautiful facilities, comfortable accommodations, friendly staff members, and convenient location. We wish you all the best, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2018

We were in the area for a family reunion. The hotel is conveniently located. It is clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay at the Fairfield Inn when we are in Johnson City again.

Dear Helen,
Thank you for choosing us here at Fairfield Inn & Suites Johnson City! It was a delight to help you connect with family in the area. Our team is passionate about making certain that every stay is a value you can depend on. Come back soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night on our way to a family reunion but we really liked this hotel. Inside and out, it looks clean and nice and new. Our room smelled great and was spotless. It's in a great location near shopping and restaurants. I was especially pleased with the fitness center since those are often lackluster when I travel. The fitness center at this hotel was clean, had great equipment, and they even provided complimentary headphones to watch any of the TVs in the space. The continental breakfast was fresh and offered great variety. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Tri-Cities area.

Trip type: Travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Mandy,
Thank you!! It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our guests, and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It brightens our day to know that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable accommodations, as well as our convenient location and fresh breakfast options. We know how important it is to be able to exercise at the end of a long day of travel, and we are glad to hear that you made use of our facilities. We wish you well, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

This was an excellent stay. The room was very clean and staff was courteous as well including the housekeeper who greeted me as I was leaving my room and the two ladies who helped me at the front desk. Thank you all for what do you in making an overnight stay comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you! It truly brightens our day to receive positive feedback about our staff members, and we will gladly pass along your kind comments to our entire team. We hope that you enjoy the rest of your trip, and we would love to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

I was scammed here, buyer beware. I will not return nor would I recommend.
Poor customer service, seem desperate for immediate cash, not much interest in future business.
I might be the 1 in 100 that it happeed to but it happens.

Trip type: Travelled on business
BrandyC390, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Johnson City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Mr. Mclean,

I do apologize for the miscommunication as when you called the hotel's number you were transferred to Central Reservations. We had no knowledge of you attempting to cancel the reservations. If you would like to call me at 423.900.8640 ext. 601 I would be happy to speak with you.