“My husband and I were traveling”
Review of Flatiron Grille

Flatiron Grille
Ranked #14 of 230 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I were traveling from Florida to Missouri. We stopped in Jackson and wanted a quiet restaurant for cocktails and dinner. We were pleased with the setting, service and food. My husband had lamb chops; he thought they were superb. I had salmon; it was delicious as well. We paid almost $150 for four drinks and our meals, which included warm French bread and salads. While some might not want to spend that much on dinner, Flat Iron delivered exactly what we wanted after a long day’s drive. I would choose to eat there again if ever in the area.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (180)

Reviewed 13 November 2020

Took a few clients for dinner and was really enjoying our conversation and dinner, then the appetizer shows up along with the dinner salads...so we knew the main meal was on its way..then we waited and waited and waited. I know the kitchen was under stress because minutes after we were seated a sorority emptied a bus and took over the back event room...waited over the hour time limit and then had to walk. I did pay for our drinks and the appetizer.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Four people went and four walked away saying, mehhh. Food was not that great. Much better choicesin town.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Jharri01
Reviewed 7 March 2020

I love the ambience at Flatiron Grille, especially for dinner. It's a great place for business lunch or dinner. The food and service is consistent and excellent. Great crab cakes and the grilled Ceasar salad is amazing. Favorite dish - filet mignon, medium rare. Owner and manager are attentive and caring. I highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank wcdream2
Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

My husband and I ate here last night for a business dinner. The atmosphere is nice but the lighting is a little too dark for me. Our server was a very nice and attentive young man. I don’t remember his name but he was great. I ordered the barrel cut filet mignon which was $59 and it was very chewy and tough to eat. I wasn’t paying for this meal so I did not want to complain. My husband later said he had steak from here once that was like butter but the last couple times he’s eaten here it’s been tough. So, they are not consistent. I hate to leave negative feedback but not everyone can afford an expensive meal and may just go for a special occasion. I would have been really disappointed if I had gone for my anniversary and gotten a chewy steak.

Date of visit: October 2019