All reviews room was clean pet friendly hotel an older hotel great stop we've stayed off the highway would stay again pleasant stay staff was very friendly kristina tn rates
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have stayed at many hotels during my adult life. This was the worst looking lodging I have ever slept in. The bathroom, though very small, was clean. The carpet should have been replaced some time ago. We were afraid to be barefoot on the carpet because it looked so nasty. Also, the room doors looked like something has constantly been rammed into them. Very low class looking hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1033GM2, Management at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your candid review. I truly regret to hear that our facility did not live up to your expectations. We are in the process of making several changes to our facility to improve our guest's experience, and it's through comments such as yours that we are able to improve. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

My stay with this particular La Quinta was absolutely horrendous. We were initially staying for an extended weekend; however, we checked out the very next morning due to the condition of the room. The room we were given had a phone that did not work, horrendous odor with a bathroom that was covered in mold.The fact that this room would be rented to a guest is appalling.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1033GM2, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Dominique,

We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Our hope is that you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future. We very much appreciate your business and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I read all the reviews and was skeptical but I try not to pay to much attention to those. Well, I should have. Outside was extremely seedy, worn out building, looked like it was falling apart. Inside was even more seedy. Dirty floors, sketchy people, not a very welcoming staff. Then I got to my room- The toilet was leaking, ended up breaking and I had to shut the water off myself so that it wouldn't overflow. The bed was covered in hair. I got new sheets from the front desk and those to had hair on them. I used the excess sheet to cover the bed and just slept on top of it. Could not have been more uncomfortable! You can hear every noise. There were gigantic dogs also staying a couple doors away from me, I saw them in the hall and figured there should be a weight limit. The checkout isn't until 12. I had a do not disturb sign on the door, the maids kept slamming on the door asking if they can come clean and asking when I am leaving- IT WAS 9AM at that time. Horrible place!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1033GM2, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience was anything less than perfect. This is definitely not the experience we wanted you to have while staying with us. I have printed off a copy of your comments to use as a learning opportunity during our staff meeting. We are at the moment in the process of making many changes to this hotel to improve our guest's experience. Once again we are truly sorry that we fell short of our service standards. Your business is truly appreciated and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Pet Friendly hotel that smelled like it. Dirty carpets in rooms and was turned off by dogs barking in the morning that I did not even want to eat there for any breakfast. The dog barking woke me up and our room felt like a room that allows pets and my son and I are allergic to dogs and cats.....bad experience

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1033GM2, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you very for your comments regarding your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were not informed during Check In that we are 100% pet-friendly. I will use your comments as a training opportunity to review procedures with staff. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

need to be better aware of smell when entering and the rooms hall ways and all make sure appliances work make sure your elite members get their upgrades and gift without asking I believe there should be different foods available at breakfast I seen lots of older couples looking for other foods then hard boiled eggs and waffles the food is mostly not healthy in my opinion the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful that evening the lady at checkout the next day not so friendly just going thru the motions seemed like

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1033GM2, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Ms. Shannon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We truly regret that we fell short of our service standards during your stay. I have printed a copy of your comment to use as a training opportunity at our morning staff meeting. We are truly sorry that our breakfast did not live up to your expectstions. If you want to reach me personally you can reach me at lq1033gm@LQReviews.com. we truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Management