All reviews one night the hotel sits room was clean hotel is super clean indoor pool manager's reception worked fine rooms are large king suite kind of hotel hot meal breakfast was included hot tub casey jones museum a nice place to stay would definitely stay here again waffles
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

This kind of hotel is a dime a dozen. This one did everything right. Convenient location. New, clean and comfortable interior. Good free WiFi. Would definitely stay here again. Wish it was in Nashville. Could have saved several hundred dollars lol.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2018

This was my second visit to this hotel. Believe it or not, I remembered how good their breakfast was (sausage gravy) and I wanted to enjoy it again! The hostess was very friendly and quickly got me accommodated. The room was very clean and very comfortable. No issues at all. The breakfast, as remembered, was much better than the average "breakfast included" meals that are often presented. The eggs were scrambled, but properly scrambled...not half gooey and half hard and dry. These were good. Sausage patties (again, cooked...not over-cooked), fried potatoes, all smothered in the delicious sausage gravy. Black coffee and orange juice and a banana for the road. A very good start for a long day of driving.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Greetings and Thanks!....for giving us such a fabulous review of our breakfast! We truly appreciate your comments and I can't wait to share this with my Breakfast staff.

We hope to see you again soon.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

After a really bad nights stay in another hotel, our suite we had was just what we needed for the night.
We loved the room, front desk was nice and there was a laundry room to wash some of our stuff!
Thanks so much

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Beds super comfortable. Breakfast was fresh, hot and on time. Would have given five stars, but the Hwy noise made it a bit difficult to sleep... be sure and turn the fan on to overcome the noise.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Greetings Jlu7373

Thanks for taking the time to fill our your review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

We have approximately 5 rooms that face the highway and the rest fact away. The construction going on in our area is loud; however, I thought they were stopping work by sunset. I am truly sorry that the sound disturbed you.

We hope you will give us another try in the future and will definitely try to place you in an area that is quiet.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2018

On a business trip, I stayed at the Comfort Inn Suites on Wednesday during the second week of May, 2018. The front desk person was professional and courteous. Our reservations and paperwork had already been printed out which saved us some time checking in. My room was on the third floor and was clean and orderly. I was not aware of any unusual aromas or odors when I entered the room. The only thing I could find wrong was that the electric outlet on the lamp on the right night table didn't work. The lamp worked fine but the built in plug didn't.

The complimentary breakfast was adequate and satisfactory.

One minor issue was access to the hotel. The interchange to reach the hotel is currently under renovation and can be a little confusing. We arrived around dusk and were able to get to the hotel without too much difficulty. The street intersection has a traffic light so there's no need to worry about oncoming traffic. However, it does help to stay alert.

A wide range of restaurants are located in close driving proximity to the hotel. Also, the minor league ballpark is located two exits to the east.

The next time I'm in Jackson, I'll stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: As far as I can tell, they're all good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Greetings David G!
Wow! great review....we certain appreciate your details and I will check into the plug on that lamp.

Thanks again for your patronage and we hope to see you again soon.
Warmest regards,