All reviews one night the hotel sits room was clean indoor pool manager's reception worked fine rooms are large king suite kind of hotel breakfast was included hot tub casey jones museum extra space would definitely stay here again a nice place to stay breakfast bar biscuits
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Beds super comfortable. Breakfast was fresh, hot and on time. Would have given five stars, but the Hwy noise made it a bit difficult to sleep... be sure and turn the fan on to overcome the noise.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Greetings Jlu7373

Thanks for taking the time to fill our your review! We truly appreciate your feedback.

We have approximately 5 rooms that face the highway and the rest fact away. The construction going on in our area is loud; however, I thought they were stopping work by sunset. I am truly sorry that the sound disturbed you.

We hope you will give us another try in the future and will definitely try to place you in an area that is quiet.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2018

On a business trip, I stayed at the Comfort Inn Suites on Wednesday during the second week of May, 2018. The front desk person was professional and courteous. Our reservations and paperwork had already been printed out which saved us some time checking in. My room was on the third floor and was clean and orderly. I was not aware of any unusual aromas or odors when I entered the room. The only thing I could find wrong was that the electric outlet on the lamp on the right night table didn't work. The lamp worked fine but the built in plug didn't.

The complimentary breakfast was adequate and satisfactory.

One minor issue was access to the hotel. The interchange to reach the hotel is currently under renovation and can be a little confusing. We arrived around dusk and were able to get to the hotel without too much difficulty. The street intersection has a traffic light so there's no need to worry about oncoming traffic. However, it does help to stay alert.

A wide range of restaurants are located in close driving proximity to the hotel. Also, the minor league ballpark is located two exits to the east.

The next time I'm in Jackson, I'll stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: As far as I can tell, they're all good.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Greetings David G!
Wow! great review....we certain appreciate your details and I will check into the plug on that lamp.

Thanks again for your patronage and we hope to see you again soon.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My family had to seek shelter after damage to our home, and we made two separate visits to this location. I have to say that everything about the hotel itself was great! The rooms are large and clean with a pullout sofa, the shower pressure is wonderful, the complimentary breakfast is more than adequate, and the hotel sits right at the junction to I-40. They even keep a dispenser of cold water in the lobby every day and offer a small reception on certain evenings with free beer, soda, and snacks.

The staff was not the most helpful that I have ever dealt with (front desk and food service), and that is my main complaint about this location. It would not prevent a future stay, but we sure could have used a few more smiles and more enthusiasm from those who were working. They seemed to spend a lot of time outside or sitting in the lobby flipping the television.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TenDiva
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear TenDiva,
I truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out this review.

It is our express desire to offer our guest the best in service and product, and that includes attentiveness to our guest needs.

I will assure you that I will speak with my staff during your stay and remind them that they are not working at the hotel to watch television.
Billie Duke GM

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Arkansas. Desk ladies were friendly and helpful, breakfast was delicious and a great variety, beds were comfy, rooms immaculate with great desk and sitting area, large screen tv, super clean bathrooms. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori K
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Greetings and thanks for taking the time to send your review. We always appreciate our customer's feedback as we strive to consistently give our guest the great service they deserve.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel was under renovation but room was clean and updated. Friendly service workers and enjoyed the stay. The breakfast was very good with buscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, hash browns and the usual pastries. It was located in a good area and parking lot had room for the truck and trailer we were hauling.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Greetings Robert R!
We truly appreciate you choosing Comfort Suites in Jackson,TN, and for taking the time to fill out your review.

Your review certainly gives us continued encouragement to strive toward our express goal of customer satisfaction.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Warmest Regards,