All reviews one night the hotel sits room was clean hotel is super clean indoor pool manager's reception worked fine rooms are large king suite kind of hotel hot meal breakfast was included hot tub casey jones museum a nice place to stay would definitely stay here again waffles
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My family had to seek shelter after damage to our home, and we made two separate visits to this location. I have to say that everything about the hotel itself was great! The rooms are large and clean with a pullout sofa, the shower pressure is wonderful, the complimentary breakfast is more than adequate, and the hotel sits right at the junction to I-40. They even keep a dispenser of cold water in the lobby every day and offer a small reception on certain evenings with free beer, soda, and snacks.

The staff was not the most helpful that I have ever dealt with (front desk and food service), and that is my main complaint about this location. It would not prevent a future stay, but we sure could have used a few more smiles and more enthusiasm from those who were working. They seemed to spend a lot of time outside or sitting in the lobby flipping the television.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TenDiva
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear TenDiva,
I truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out this review.

It is our express desire to offer our guest the best in service and product, and that includes attentiveness to our guest needs.

I will assure you that I will speak with my staff during your stay and remind them that they are not working at the hotel to watch television.
Billie Duke GM

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here on our way to Arkansas. Desk ladies were friendly and helpful, breakfast was delicious and a great variety, beds were comfy, rooms immaculate with great desk and sitting area, large screen tv, super clean bathrooms. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lori K
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Greetings and thanks for taking the time to send your review. We always appreciate our customer's feedback as we strive to consistently give our guest the great service they deserve.
We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel was under renovation but room was clean and updated. Friendly service workers and enjoyed the stay. The breakfast was very good with buscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, hash browns and the usual pastries. It was located in a good area and parking lot had room for the truck and trailer we were hauling.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Greetings Robert R!
We truly appreciate you choosing Comfort Suites in Jackson,TN, and for taking the time to fill out your review.

Your review certainly gives us continued encouragement to strive toward our express goal of customer satisfaction.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice. Room was big and clean. Hotel is fairly new. We stayed here because they had an indoor pool. The only thing that wasn’t just great is the lady who was working the front desk. She was pretty “blah” and didn’t seem to care if I was there or not.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank loganc21
gmtn550, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Logan,
Thanks for taking the time to fill out our review. We always appreciate feed back so we can continue to improve our services.

I would truly appreciate it if you would email me at my desk email to expound on your comment about the front desk employee seeming blah. I would like to find out the circumstances regarding your comment.

Again, thanks for staying with us and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I stopped over at this motel for one night on a trip. It's pretty new and I was very pleased. Located right next door to the Casey Jones Museum and Old Country Store. I ate supper there and it was great. The king room was fantastic. Tons of room and couch made in to a bed. Breakfast was good and there was plenty of food. Very neat and well decorated motel. I will definitely stay here again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo