All reviews clean shower full hot breakfast waffles interstate granite sofa tx
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We thought we were staying at a convention center. It was so damaged and destroyed. Even the repairs were poorly done. We booked 2 nights and asked for fresh towels when we left Saturday morning. We came back that night locked out of our room. We had to get the keys redone, then went back to the room to find our wet towels still by the door. No maid had even entered our room. No blow dryer. No hangers. Not one single working ice machine. It was just a shock. Pool was closed and hot tub was closed. So, we won’t make that mistake again. No thank you, Expedia.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018

It started with a very rude man at the front desk, and got progressively worse. The facilities are OLD and run down; in dire need of basic maintenance. The room STUNK like cigarettes, and the stained carpet was so filthy it turned my white sox black on the bottom. The WiFi worked alright, as did the cable TV. There are miscreants and what appeared to be street urchins throughout the property, and loitering in the parking lot. The swimming pool is green. While this motel is mistaken as a Motel 6, Motel 6 is BEHIND this nasty, vile, and disgusting motel. I ended up buying a shower mat so I could stand in the shower, and likewise bought my own towels. Panhandlers are in abundance. I was more tired when I left than I was when I walked in because I ended up sleeping on top of the sheets and blankets that looked like they had already been slept on for a month. There was a hot breakfast, but by this time all I wanted was away from there. Thank God the interstate is only minutes away,, and that was probably the only good thing that can be said. Lastly, DO NOT be taken and sucked in by the fancy name and the 15-20 year old pictures. Those were taken many years ago when this pig sty was a Rodeway Inn. Look before you book, and then book somewhere else as fast as you can.

Room tip: Don['t be fooled by the OLD pictures, there are no good rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Quick check-in and nice people. Room was quiet and clean. Breakfast the next morning was stocked even though I didn't come down until near the end. The location was right off the interstate and convenient to shops and restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2018

The lobby was nice and inviting. My room was quite large and had a bed, sofa, and small table in it with granite in the bathroom. I thought she had mistakenly given us a suite or something , but that was the actual room I had booked for $60! I was very impressed. In the morning there was a hot breakfast. People were friendly. Great place to stay.

Room tip: Room 202 is fantastic!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My family (fiancé, son, sister, brother and sister-in-law) stayed here for one night. The outside appears nothing like the picture, this is false advertisement. We had to wait for our rooms to be ready but if check out time is 11 am and check in time is 2pm, what’s the problem when we got in at 5:30 pm. Once you go inside, the hotel is dark and smell. The lobby was clean and that was it. The hallways very dirty on all three levels (carpet, walls and doors). The two of the ice machine was broken and the one that works could not accommodate the guests. I and my sister had room 322, TV did not work, refrigerator shelves were rusted and the carpet on the floor was nasty, the microwave door was falling apart. The walls were not completely painted and taking a shower was out the question. No room number was on the outside. My son and fiancé had room 333, it was updated a little (new wood floors, room completely painted) but the appliances did not work. I call downstairs and was told by the front desk to wiggle the card behind the appliance and it should work (really). The beds looks like someone just laid on it and just got up. If I was not there for a funeral I would have driven back home after driving 4 hrs. to get there. We tried to get another hotel but it was Home Coming for the local colleges (all hotels booked). This is the worst hotel I have ever had (joke on us). Ready the reviews before you book and have family members go by the place and take true pictures.

Room tip: do not choose this hotel
Date of stay: October 2017