All reviews front desk halfway point hot tub two queen beds fitness room road noise would definitely stay here again mini fridge indoor pool visit family staff was friendly easy access stayed one night residence inn parking lot bistro lobby
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is an awesome hotel! The staff goes out of their way to be of assistance. Coco and Keya are amazing and represent your hotel well.
The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our team treated you like family. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I truly love the staff at this hotel!! They remember who you are and want your needs are!! Coco and Keya are truly amazing employees!!

I've never felt more at home!!

When I arrive, I know I'm in excellent hands and will be taken care of!!!

Thank you ladies!!

Stayed: September 2017
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our team treated you like family. We hope you will come back and see us again when in the area.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Keya and Coco took care of us each night. The staff at the bar are customer service driven and very attentive to our needs. The shower in the room was a little cold. Overall a nice stay. The front desk personnel were all very knowledgeable and very well trained.

1  Thank Eric M
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back and see us again soon when in the Jackson area.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I stay at hotels every where I travel. The staff at this location made me stay phenomenal. From Genesis at the front desk to CoCo and Keya in the Bistro. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure my stay was fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to coming back

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has an awesome bistro. Coco and Keya will make you feel right at home with good food, drinks, and friendly conversation. I can't image staying anywhere else. They made my trip away from my family so amazing. Thank you ladies!!!