“Bistro Staff”
Review of Courtyard Jackson

Courtyard Jackson
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I truly love the staff at this hotel!! They remember who you are and want your needs are!! Coco and Keya are truly amazing employees!!

I've never felt more at home!!

When I arrive, I know I'm in excellent hands and will be taken care of!!!

Thank you ladies!!

Stayed: September 2017
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our team treated you like family. We hope you will come back and see us again when in the area.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Keya and Coco took care of us each night. The staff at the bar are customer service driven and very attentive to our needs. The shower in the room was a little cold. Overall a nice stay. The front desk personnel were all very knowledgeable and very well trained.

Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back and see us again soon when in the Jackson area.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I stay at hotels every where I travel. The staff at this location made me stay phenomenal. From Genesis at the front desk to CoCo and Keya in the Bistro. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure my stay was fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to coming back

Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our team treated you like family. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has an awesome bistro. Coco and Keya will make you feel right at home with good food, drinks, and friendly conversation. I can't image staying anywhere else. They made my trip away from my family so amazing. Thank you ladies!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night on the 16th while traveling from Virginia back home to Texas. The facility was great and the staff, wonderful, especially Genesis. I spoke to her a couple of times on the phone prior to my arrival and she was very polite and helpful. She was also the one who checked me in when I arrived. The room was great and very quiet, even though it isn't far from the Interstate. I had breakfast at the Bistro the next morning. It was very good and moderately priced. The front desk staff and the Bistro staff worked well together to get me taken care of in a timely manner. Great teamwork! I highly recommend this place and will stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.