All reviewsfront deskhalfway pointhot tubtwo queen bedsfitness roomroad noisewould definitely stay here againmini fridgeindoor poolvisit familystaff was friendlyeasy accessstayed one nightresidence innparking lotbistrolobby
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Keya and Coco took care of us each night. The staff at the bar are customer service driven and very attentive to our needs. The shower in the room was a little cold. Overall a nice stay. The front desk personnel were all very knowledgeable and very well trained.

1  Thank Eric M
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will come back and see us again soon when in the Jackson area.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I stay at hotels every where I travel. The staff at this location made me stay phenomenal. From Genesis at the front desk to CoCo and Keya in the Bistro. These ladies went above and beyond to make sure my stay was fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel and look forward to coming back

Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our team treated you like family. We hope you will come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel has an awesome bistro. Coco and Keya will make you feel right at home with good food, drinks, and friendly conversation. I can't image staying anywhere else. They made my trip away from my family so amazing. Thank you ladies!!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night on the 16th while traveling from Virginia back home to Texas. The facility was great and the staff, wonderful, especially Genesis. I spoke to her a couple of times on the phone prior to my arrival and she was very polite and helpful. She was also the one who checked me in when I arrived. The room was great and very quiet, even though it isn't far from the Interstate. I had breakfast at the Bistro the next morning. It was very good and moderately priced. The front desk staff and the Bistro staff worked well together to get me taken care of in a timely manner. Great teamwork! I highly recommend this place and will stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 27 September 2017

As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

went down for a wedding in medina. not mine. was completely blown away by the room. one of the best hotel rooms I've ever stayed in. not sure if all rooms are like mine. but 323 was awesome. the most frustrating thing about getting a hotel room. is when you make your way to the room. with all your crap in hand and the key doesn't even work. it worked just fine first time. that says a lot to me. that somebody actually cares about the upkeep. the walls are not sound tight tho. this room featured a microwave and a mini fridge. the downstairs lobby was awesome. lots of newer chairs and loungers. even has a bar/café area, w/ TV's every where. they have an indoor pool and hot tub. they do have a "gym". not impressed. very small. not really sure why hotels even attempt a gym anyhow. I did like the snack area near the lobby. you can buy candy, ice cream, soup and drinks. just be careful driving around the area. it needs a light out by a medium. was hard to see in the dark w/ the fog. its located right next to a major highway. would love to stay there again some day.

Room Tip: room 323 was a good one
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Indiana2017,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Jackson. We will make sure we pass your comments onto the staff as well.

Thank you!