“nice place”
Review of Courtyard Jackson

Courtyard Jackson
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed 10 September 2017

went down for a wedding in medina. not mine. was completely blown away by the room. one of the best hotel rooms I've ever stayed in. not sure if all rooms are like mine. but 323 was awesome. the most frustrating thing about getting a hotel room. is when you make your way to the room. with all your crap in hand and the key doesn't even work. it worked just fine first time. that says a lot to me. that somebody actually cares about the upkeep. the walls are not sound tight tho. this room featured a microwave and a mini fridge. the downstairs lobby was awesome. lots of newer chairs and loungers. even has a bar/café area, w/ TV's every where. they have an indoor pool and hot tub. they do have a "gym". not impressed. very small. not really sure why hotels even attempt a gym anyhow. I did like the snack area near the lobby. you can buy candy, ice cream, soup and drinks. just be careful driving around the area. it needs a light out by a medium. was hard to see in the dark w/ the fog. its located right next to a major highway. would love to stay there again some day.

Room Tip: room 323 was a good one
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Indiana2017,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Courtyard Jackson. We will make sure we pass your comments onto the staff as well.

Thank you!

Richard W.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel enough times to become a "Gold Rewards Member" because Jackson is the halfway point of a frequent destination. I like that the rooms are always clean and the staff is friendly. However, it is expensive ($130 - 170 per night). They price gouge. I noticed the price rose dramatically this week for those fleeing the hurricanes. Also, for months they have known they do not have enough bandwidth to stream Netflix or Hulu, but refuse to upgrade their internet capability. They continue to advertise that you can watch your Netflix or Hulu during your stay, but it NEVER works. Then they shrug their shoulders and say there is nothing they can do. The hotel "Bistro"/Bar is overpriced. I have decided to switch to Hilton and at least the expensive price will get me a free chocolate chip cookie.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 12 September 2017

We appreciate your feedback from your recent stay and are very sorry that you did not have an enjoyable stay. Your experience has been shared with our IT team. We hope if your travels brings you to the area you will consider the Courtyard Jackson.

Thanks,

Richard Wright
Courtyard Jackson

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The mattress is worn out and cratered. The shower curtain stained with mildew and the grout stains in the shower/tub. The employee was nice upon arrival but we chose to get up early and leave and not eat there once we saw the condition of the room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a new mattress.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 20 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We have followed up and addressed your concerns with the appropriate staff members to ensure this was an isolated incident. I hope you will give us another chance when your travels bring you back to Jackson.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My family and I stayed at the Courtyard in Jackson, Tennessee on the weekend of August 4-6 to attend my college graduation in nearby McKenzie. We were impressed from the moment we arrived as the check in clerk was helpful in ensuring my billing preferences were complete and that we had everything we needed. I especially wanted to thank the weekend clerk, want to say her name is Makayla or something along that line, as she went above and beyond to make sure I had all the things we needed for our stay, including recommendations. I will definitely stay at this motel again, should the need arise, should I return to the Jackson area.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to survey our Courtyard in Jackson, TN. We appreciate your time. We are happy that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. We hope you come back and stay again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My family visited relatives in the area. Stayed one night and loved it. I stayed there solo about 8 years ago when it was first built. It was great then and great now. The only thing I saw regarding the rooms is in the king suite. The television is placed at an awkward angle to the bed. Outside this, I'll continue to stay there. Staff was friendly, hotel clean and aesthetic, and currently off to itself. Well the Hampton Inn is next to it. It's just those two hotels on that side of the interstate.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Jackson area.