All reviews front desk bistro staff fire pit halfway point hot tub two queen beds business traveler mini fridge fitness room would definitely stay here again indoor pool nice stay staff was friendly easy access residence inn parking lot lobby
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My family and I stayed at the Courtyard in Jackson, Tennessee on the weekend of August 4-6 to attend my college graduation in nearby McKenzie. We were impressed from the moment we arrived as the check in clerk was helpful in ensuring my billing preferences were complete and that we had everything we needed. I especially wanted to thank the weekend clerk, want to say her name is Makayla or something along that line, as she went above and beyond to make sure I had all the things we needed for our stay, including recommendations. I will definitely stay at this motel again, should the need arise, should I return to the Jackson area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to survey our Courtyard in Jackson, TN. We appreciate your time. We are happy that we were able to make your stay a pleasant one. We hope you come back and stay again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My family visited relatives in the area. Stayed one night and loved it. I stayed there solo about 8 years ago when it was first built. It was great then and great now. The only thing I saw regarding the rooms is in the king suite. The television is placed at an awkward angle to the bed. Outside this, I'll continue to stay there. Staff was friendly, hotel clean and aesthetic, and currently off to itself. Well the Hampton Inn is next to it. It's just those two hotels on that side of the interstate.

Date of stay: July 2017
Management response:Responded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Jackson area.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This was our third stay at the Courtyard in Jackson. It's a clean hotel and the staff has always been very pleasant. The beds, however, are not up to Marriott standard. I'm not sure if they are old and need to be switched out, or if they were never that great to begin with... but one of the queen beds squeaked so loud when you moved even just an inch. Not restful at all. (Rm 213)
We typically stay here when we visit family but will probably consider other options next time just because we are headed home with back-aches and on very little rest.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMHOTELZ, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear: bethwallab

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback concerning your most recent stay.I am glad that you enjoy our clean hotel and wonderful team members. I am sorry to hear that you do not enjoy our beds. On your next visit we would love to move you to a new room so that you can find a bed that you find comfortable. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

The Courtyard Team

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Pros:
Front desk staff
Right off interstate

Cons:
Not very clean
Needs remodeled/refresh
Loud

I stayed here overnight on my home and it was so noisy I couldn't sleep so I got up and left at 1:40am.
I would not recommend staying at this hotel. There is a Hampton right beside it that I will be staying the next time

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank annonomyous2017
GMHOTELZ, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear: Annonomyous2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback concerning your experience. I am very sorry that our hotel was to noisy for you. We hope you will return in the future and give us another try.

The Courtyard Team.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. This hotel is super quiet. You can not hear any noise from the interstate or local traffic. The hotel is a few miles from anything in Jackson. The staff was friendly, room was up dated, and very clean. There was a small courtyard to sit in and visit. If we ever have to stay in Jackson again this is the hotel we will be staying at.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
GMHOTELZ, General Manager at Courtyard Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear: Stefanie B
Thank you for staying with us in Jackson TN. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our team treated you like family. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

The Courtyard Team