See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2018

My experience was very great nice and quite. loved my rest and stay here. I was dealing with a lot at the time of my stay and they made me feel so at home and quite a peaceful feeling of the place. loved the room bed sheets pillows and bathroom was like home. I would encourage everyone to visit this motel.

Room Tip: a quite comfortable place
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

The motel is in a good location, but most of the employees steal, they can't keep good work because the way the employees are treated. I would not recommend this place, robberies and other crimes are common place

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Blackgold38401
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly, courteous staff. Rooms were very affordable and clean, although the decor was somewhat dated. Extremely pet-friendly...our two pitbulls loved it! Conveniently located to the interstate, and it has vintage charm.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas Alton G
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Just passing through and about to pass out from exhaustion! Rodeway Inn fit the bill! They are economical, the staff was great, both at 2:00 am and 8:00 am when I checked out, room was clean. Perfect for a quick nap!

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank bhoward1016
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was a nice budget motel— very friendly service with everything you’d expect at this level of motel. WiFi was good and a hot breakfast was included. Convenient location for fuel and from the highway. For the price, we have no complaints other than thin towels and the somewhat stale odor.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple