“Don't even think about staying here...it's disgusting!”

Days Inn Hurricane Mills
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Hurricane Mills
Reviewed 13 April 2011

The smell in our room was horrendous! The room was disgustingly dirty. I was with a large tour group or I would have left immediately. Several of the light fixtures and outlets didn't work. Our bath mat was stained (I don't even want to know what that was). There was a layer of dust on all of the furniture. I can't even describe how dirty the bathroom floor was. There were mosquitos flying around in the room. I honestly didn't want to touch anything in the room. The breakfast was a joke. I walked across the street to the McDonalds for breakfast instead and as much as I dislike McDonalds at least I know they have to abide by cleanliness standards. The manager was dressed in old ratty looking shorts and a dirty tank top when we arrived. Anyone who gives this place a decent review must either have a personal interest in the motel or live in a dump themselves. The placed should be condemned.

• Stayed: April 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 March 2011

Oh it wasn't too bad. I was worried from reading some of the reviews. We were on our way to Gatlunburg and just needed a place to sleep. Beds were comfy and you could smell the detergent on the sheets. So I knew they were clean! I've stayed in very expensive hotels with all the fancy frills before and some had poor service and dirty sheets.This hotel hotel didn't have any frills but was clean and the man at the front desk was very friendly.

Extras: Breakfast was sad we just went to mc'ds across the street.
It only cost 10 dollars for your pet.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 24 February 2011

I was traveling from Little Rock, AR to Atlanta on a business trip and took the exit to fill up gas, looked across the street there was a Days Inn and I have had great experience with them before so I thought I would just crash here for the night. The lady who checked me in was just great. she really cared about me and made me feel special. the room was in good shape for the age of the property and the beds felt very nice. Breakfast was the usual and a great start to the morning. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is making the memphis nashville trip on I-40.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2010

We were traveling from Memphis on our way to Gatlinburg, and had originally planned on driving to Lebanon to sleep over...but when a sudden bout of carsickness came over our 2-year old, we knew we couldn't go any further and had to stop and clean up. We pulled into this Days Inn, were pleased to get a 1st floor room, and checked in very quickly. It was 11:00 at night, and it was nice that we could check in indoors instead of a through some creepy window. The room was a little shabby, and the rates were higher than we had planned on paying in Lebanon, but we didn't hear a peep from our neighbors until they slammed their door at 7:00 a.m. Breakfast was about what you'd expect...dry cereal and a few cellophane-wrapped pastries.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Sleep in your car if you have to but don't stay here. This place needs to be bulldozed. It's filty nasty. You won't want to put your feet on the floor. The lady at the front desk goes into a trance when you ask or tell her anything. Everythings broken, lights don't work and the breakfast is the biggest joke anywhere. I would have moved except Loretta Lynn's concert was going on and no other rooms available. Worst hotel in Tenneessee. Please, drive on or stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Centerville
0.4 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hurricane Mills (Waverly)
25.8 km away
Days Inn Holladay
Days Inn Holladay
#1 of 1 in Holladay

Been to Days Inn Hurricane Mills? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK