“Great Place”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 403 Restaurants in Franklin
Cuisines: American, Deli, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The atmosphere and food here is really quite good. I have never been disappointed. The "must haves" are the salmon dip and the NYO mac and cheese. I also recommend the pork loin...excellent!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I dine here pretty often!always a good meal,good drinks and great service. I have never had anything that wasn’t good,hard to recommend just one thing.....but they do have a good burger and a really good salmon salad

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We made reservations and glad we did because it was a one and a half hour wait. Therefore I highly recommend making a reservation.

I got the chicken salad, my husband got the veggie burger. Our friends ordered the swordfish and pork chop. All of our meals were very sizable and plentiful. All were very good-seasoned well.

Service was good. My only negative was that it was soooo cold in there. So take a jacket if you get cold easily.

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

This place has been a great food and service hangout of mine the atmosphere is great and service is very friendly a must to eat at and surly try some of the wings yummy!

Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The restaurant was clean. However, the overwhelming odor of fish was very unpleasant. It seemed like the fishy smell was overtaking the place. The food we ordered was average to good, but our drinks were not refilled and had very little ice. It was just an okay experience.