“Excellence in hospitality”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Franklin
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Great service, attention to detail and always with a courteous smile, the front desk staff at this property is always on top of things and making things happen for their guests. Special kudos for Brandy and Whitney for starters...!!!!! Ernest

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
TrevorGoulding, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Your great comments highlight what our team delivers on a daily basis! Thank you!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

All the staff here are outstanding. When I needed a copy of a lost receipt, Brandi and Michelle at the desk went out of their way to help me right away and Katie from accounting stayed late to ensure I received it. All the processes were seamless and stress-free, but the staff really made this a perfect stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 9 April 2012

The hotel was nice and clean for the most part. The food from the restaurant was pretty good. The bottom of one of the chairs was broke in our room (didn't really bother us though). My daughter got a very deep gash in her knee from some broken glass by the pool. It's been four days and she is still limping on it. The front desk did come immediately and clean her off and were very friendly. However, they did not shut down the pool after that happened. There could have been more broken glass, plus my daughter was in the pool with a lot of blood on her leg (right before I got her out). I felt so bad, because this was her spring break. We had to go back to the room and spend the rest of the night there because her knee hurt so bad. Also, I do not understand why breakfast ends at 9am. Every other embassy suite I've been to, it ends at 10:30. I feel they should extend their breakfast hours. I would definately stay there again, but not happy over a few things. Overall, it was a nice stay aside from my daughter getting hurt.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Very nice hotel. Stayed here during a recent conference. Check in was very simple. Took a matter of minutes and I was headed to my room. The front desk staff was very nice and friendly. The rooms are very large. My room was very clean. The bathroom needed some small repairs (like chipped paint) but it was fine. No liquid soap but small samples of some nice lotions and soaps. The bedroom was very nice. Bed was super comfy. Lots of pillows with different amounts of firmness. 2 small flat screen tvs (one in the bedroom and one in the living room. The coffee provided was good. I have never heard of the brand but it was very good. I did go to the bar to grab something to eat. Got the Turkey club (great) too big. I saved 1/2 for the next day. Not expensive either. Breakfast the next morning was fab. Too much to choose from. Great selections. The omelet guy was great. The orange juice was good (not the watered down you usually get at hotels. They have a small store downstairs which was overpriced but if you need something (they are at least convenient). A USA today was delivered to my door each morning which was nice. Internet was fast. Stayed for 4 days and if I am ever in the area again...this will be my first choice of hotels.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a higher floor to cut down on the noice from the bar.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank OKlawdog
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Embassy Suites of Franklin, TN is a wonderful hotel with the best customer service. I visit Brentwood and Franklin, TN twice a year to visit family and friends. I look forward to staying at the Embassy Suites. I received professional customer service. Based on my experience with Embassy Suites of Franklin, TN, I will stay in any Embassy Suites Hotel in the world.

I will be in Atlanta, GA in May of 2012 to visit family and friends and I will stay at the Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Franklin hotels
1.4 km away
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Franklin
2.0 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Franklin / Cool Spring
0.8 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Nashville Franklin (Cool Springs)
1.9 km away
Hyatt Place Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
1.3 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville / Franklin
0.9 km away
Residence Inn by Marriott Franklin Cool Springs

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville South/Cool Springs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK